6: The interview

Today is going to be another busy day for me even though it's Saturday. You know why? Because I have an interview at a talk show. With who? With of course Tie. Why? Because some news reporters saw both of us leaving the studio at the same time and even took pictures of us.

Wait a minute, why didn't I notice the reporters there?

Creepy much?

I am currently in my closet thinking on what I'm going to wear. After all I am gonna be on TV.

After two minutes, yup you read right, two minutes-- I decided on, a cute tube dress which has white and turqoise stripes and then for my shoes, I wore a turqoise strapped peep toe pump and for my jewelry I simply wore a turqoise bracelet and matching earrings. Of course I'm also wearing the necklace that my mom gave me. As for my hair, I slightly curled it and left it as is and for my makeup, (ugh I hate makeup) I did a cream coloured smokey eye with a winged liner--I didn't bother wearing a foundation because I didn't need it.

 As for my hair, I slightly curled it and left it as is and for my makeup, (ugh I hate makeup) I did a cream coloured smokey eye with a winged liner--I didn't bother wearing a foundation because I didn't need it

Me finishing in just ten minutes is mainly because I'm running late!

-
-
-

"Geez! Ok I'm sorry!" I yelled back at Tie.

"You are such a girl!" Tie exclaimed.

"That's because I am!" I exclaimed back.

"You clearly don't get me do you?" He said calmly.

"Does it look like I do?" I retorted.

Tie inhaled and exhaled deeply. "What I mean is, why do girls take so long in their closet!"

"For your information mister, I do not ever take long in my closet. I only lost track of time!" I yelled at him angrily.

We are currently fighting because I was late and we just got in time for the show. Well actually the show starts in three minutes.

I am sitting beside Tie right now while the make up artists do the finishing touches on my makeup and hair and all those blah blah stuff.

When the sign that says 'now on air' lit up, me and Tie stood up and walked behind the curtains.

There straight ahead, I could see the host.

"Welcome to California Gossipers everybody!" The girl shouted to the crowd which went wild.

"I am Maylene, your host, and today we are going to have special guests!" She beamed.

The crowd went wild again.

"And those guests are none other than, please welcome, Tie Danver and Sarah Bridges!!!" The host welcomed us so me and Tie walked in the stage waving at everyone.

"Hello Maylene, it's nice to finally meet the host," I smiled at her as I shook her hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you two," the red head said. She's I would guess 20 years old.

"Ah and the famous Tie," she batted her eyelashes at him seductively, eww, I had to stop the urge of me wanting to roll my eyes at her and laugh because she was failing miserably at being seductive.

"Hello! Hello!" Tie said as he eyed the audience. The girls were either fanning themselves or looking dreamily at Tie.

Wait a minute, since when did Tie get famous? I didn't hear any gossips about him having a singing career, at school. Oh. Now I get why. Damn I'm so stupid. It's because I didn't care about him before at all and probably because I don't pay attention about it or him. Wait it's not like I care about him now. Pssshh...NO.

"Please sit down," Maylene said as she guided us--correction, guided Tie to the seats. She was sitting on the white high stool while me and Tie sat on the love seat couch.

I now have a better view at the audience. Some of them were carrying posters of my name on it, some Tie's and some, both our names.

I smiled at the audience and then turned to look at my surroundings.

Behind us was a big big screen where 'California Gossipers' was being replayed over and over again.

Our backround is like as if we were at home.

"So, Tie and Sarah, I hear you two are having an album together," Maylene started.

Did I mention that me and Tie has our own mics? No? Well now you know.

"Oh y-" me and Tie said at the same time. He looked at me and I looked back. "You can answer," we both said again, causing the crowd to go, 'awww', 'they would make such a great couple'.

Couple? Yeah right....over my dead fricking body.

"Ok I'll answer," we both said again.

I groaned and stopped talking.

"Yes, yes we do," answered Tie with a chuckle.

"He's so dreamy," one of the girls in the audience said.

"Wow so you guys have duets and all?" The host asked again.

This time I answered. "Yes."

"Do you guys have anything going on between you two?" She questioned.

Woah a minute there girl, you are getting personal. Well what can I do? After all they are the media.

I despise them so much. They keep saying things that aren't true about you. Am I right?

"No, we don't," I answered cheerfully/sternly. Of course I blushed. Who wouldn't?

I looked at Maylene and noticed that she heaved a sigh of relief.

I'm like, excuse me? Like, you are older than Tie. You should know better.

"But do you guys have any feelings for each other?" Maylene asked again.

At that moment, everyone was quiet that you could hear a single pin, drop.

"Of course not," I said and at the same time Tie said, "I'm not sure about my feelings."

I was shocked that he said that.

The girls in the audience cheered and I laughed nervously. I looked at Tie in a way as if he had grown another head.

"What are you doing?" I whispered as I leaned next to his ear as if hugging him making the crowd go wild.

Maylene then looked sad and down and as soon as it appeared, it disappeared. She looked up at me with a disgusted look before looking at Tie with that disgusted look completely gone.

I didn't mind. I don't take those things personally because..... I know I'm pretty. Haha just kidding.

"So, Tie, what do you mean by 'I'm not sure about my feelings'?" Maylene asked making the quote marks with her finger, in the air.

"I'm not sure if I like her or not," Tie shrugged casually as if I wasn't there.

Maylene shot me another look of disgust before smiling at Tie and the audience.

Two faced pathetic woman.

I'm glad Tie likes me only because.... I know I'm attractive. Haha I'm kidding again.....Maybe.