The Concert (pt.1)

A/n
Enjoy this chapter! Oh and thanks for reading it! I love you guys!
________________

"Ok guys back to position!" The choreographer called out to all the dancers including me and Tie. We all walked back to our starting position and waited for him to tell us what to do next.

I must admit, Tie is a pretty good dancer.... sorry just had to say that.

"Start from the beginning! We will not leave this stage until we perfect it. Uh celebrities, you can go whenever you want, after all you are better dancers than these snails!" He shouted mostly to the other dancers, they were professionals but I don't think their dance was enough for the new choreographer. My other choreographer had a car accident and lost her other leg, making it impossible for her to dance.

I feel bad for her, I really do.

"I'm just gonna drink water," I called out to the choreographer. He nodded in response so I walked to the bench, opened my duffel bag, and took out my water bottle which contained ice, which I really need because it is so hot in this room and I'm sweating.

-
-
-

Me and Tie left with the other dancers because we also wanted to perfect the dance moves that we're supposed to be following for the concert on Friday which by the way is two days away.

I'm excited, well, kind of...fine! I'm not! I always get very nervous at some point of the day before the big day. I have no Idea why. It just happens I guess.

"Bye Ms. Bridges!" One of my favourite dancers called out before she left the studio.

"Bye! Tenga cuidado en el camino a casa!" I said in Spanish. Like me, she's Spanish too. Trans:Bye! Be careful on the way home!

I smiled to myself before entering my car. When I did get in, I saw Tie get in his car. I waited until he drove out of the Parkway and out of sight before leaving myself.

Why? Well did you forget that me and him live in the same neighborhood? What if he sees me right?

I was then about to turn right for my street when I caught something that made me slam my breaks.

You know what I saw? Tie. He was in front of my house knocking on the door. After a few more knocks, my sister opened the door.

My sister smiled at Tie and Tie gave a little wave. . He seemed to have asked something because my sister shook her head and said something. Tie then nodded his head and came in my house.

Oh come on! I was looking for a good bath in there and a beauty sleep!

Damn, I better warn my sister next time to not let any strangers in my house. Ha! Get it? No? You sucker.

Ugh! I've been out here for probably a million hours! Ok, I was exaggerating but still! It felt like a million hours and Tie still isn't out of my stupid house.

Wait... Wait a minute! God I'm so stupid!

How can I not think of this before!

I pulled my phone out of my bag and dialed Antonia's number.

After the third ring, she picked up.

"Hello little sis!" She beamed happily.

"Uh...can you get that stranger out of my house?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Huh? W-what stranger? Don't scare me Sahara this is not funny," she said sternly, though she did stutter a little.

I forgot to mention, my sister is scared of creepy or anything that is scary related jokes because of...you know, the past?