17: Developing

A/n
Another make up chapter for you guys!! Hope you enjoy em!
______________
I looked at my appearance before sighing deeply.

I hate being trampled on everyday at school. I mean, it's so annoying!!

It's been 2 weeks ever since I started my modeling job and let me tell you, I've been the talk of the school.

It's actually weird how Janessa kept saying that I knew her and that she knew me.

Like bish please. I wish I could go like, 'bye basic!' To her. I wish. Oh incase you don't remeber, Janessa is our school queen Bee. Like literally she is a bee. She loves painting her nails black and yellow. No kidding.

Opening my car door, I hopped in and peacefully drove to school.

-
-
-

Sigh*

My usual morning routine. Getting the middle finger lifted up at me, throwing whatever things they have on their hands on me, and last but not least, laughing at me. Of course.

Someday I know that I would just snap and that day might be coming sooner than I thought.

"Hey," I certain voice to my right startled me making me jump. Can you guys believe that that certain voice just so happened to be Tie's? The person who I'd wish to disappear.

I frowned. "What do you want?" I asked as I continued to walk towards my locker.

"Is it bad to walk with you?" He asked. I'm feeling that that's not the real reason for walking with me.

I looked around to see that people were staring at us. Mostly girls who oh so nicely are giving me the damn glares.

"In fact, yes it is bad!" I whisper shouted without looking at him.

When I reached my locker I did the combination for my lock and stuffed my bag inside. "What are you still doing here?" I questioned annoyed with my frown growing deeper.

"Waiting for you to come with me to my locker?" He more likely asked. Again with that double meaning. Didn't he get the idea of me not really wanting to talk about it?

"And why would I do that?" I turned to him.

I see him and suddenly my stomach has knots and my heart is pumping. Oh God. What has happened to me after that incident?

I turned around when I realized I was staring at his blue orbs before blushing.

Tie chuckled before pushing me to my locker gently and trapping me. Students that we're passing by; looked at us in shock.

I told him that I don't want him sticking to me and now he's stickier than ever. Ever since that damn...ugh! I might've...kind of....kissed him. He did kiss me back though which for some reason kept giving me smiles in the morning.

~Flashback~

"Tie I said stop talking to me! What is-- no scratch that-- what do you want from me?" I stomped my foot on the ground.

Tie smirked at me. "That's easy tiger," he started. He leaned towards me as he softly held my chin up to make me look at his mesmerizing orbs. I love looking good at them as much as I would rather not. They always somehow get me very lost in them. As I stared at him the more closer he got and let's just say I got too carried away and pulled him towards me crashing out lips together. It was passionate yes and I wish it never ended.

I didn't know what made me do it but I just did. That kiss made it clear though. That he wanted me. Why? Right when I crashed my lips onto his soft ones, he immediately responded which shocked me. That's why. I thought he would push me away but no he didn't. He kissed me as passionate and as hard as I did.

I smiled through out the kiss and went on.

We were in an abandoned hallway so it was ok. I could feel Tie backing both of us up until my back hit a door. He opened it and pushed us in. He then quickly sat me on a desk before crashing his lips back to mine.

To say I was walking on cloud nine was an understatement.

Ever since then, I saw Tie as more than just someone who I had to avoid. I saw him as someone who I'm developing feelings for and let me tell you, that is not good.

~End of the (Oh so hot) Flashback~

I looked at him once more and blushed. I quickly slapped both his arms away from my locker before opening and closing it after getting my necessary notebooks.

I then walked away but as I was about to turn a hallway, when a hand caught mine. I quickly crashed on a hard chest. Immediately I knew who it was.

"Tie leave me alone!" I yelled. I covered my mouth in shock. I quickly looked around and saw that no one was here besides us so I sighed in relief. I wanted him to leave me alone because I'm afraid that if I kept seeing him, my feelings for him might get stronger. And when the day comes of him finding out who I am everything we've developed towards each other might come crashing down and I didn't want that. I am afraid of so many damn things. I'm afraid that he might get hurt because of my past.

"Tell me that that kiss didn't affect you at all," he calmly said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Tie? of all the days this is when you decide to, to talk about that--that thing!" I yelled obviously not wanting to say the word 'kiss'. I think that my voice would betray me if I did.

"Just stop avoiding the question!" He yelled taking me aback. I had to admit, I whimpered slightly.

His eyes softened at the look of me before turning around and leaving without another word.

What is up with him? First he's calm and then he's raging? Is he damn bipolar or something?

I couldn't watch him walk away. "Tie!" I called out.

He stopped and looked at me his expression blank.

"I--just, just forget about the kiss please," I told him before walking away.

Damn it Sahara! 'Yes!' I wanted to tell him because it was true! I did feel fireworks and just earlier when a part of his arm touched a part of my cheek it left this tingling sensation. A sensation that I'm now carving.
___________
A/n
Of all the chapters guyz this is my favourite! In just one chappie a lot of drama can happen.