2: Shy or not, you're still a nerd

Chapter 2 guys! Enjoy!
Thank you!!!
____________________

I skipped the rest of my morning classes because I thought about what had just happened earlier.

I just talked to our school's golden boy.

Not to mention that I kind of showed my true self to him.

Ever since that incident happened, I never once trusted anyone except my sister. I would get scared if anyone raised their voice at me or raise their hand up as if going to slap me. Unless of course I'm in one of my fights underground.

*Flashback*

"No--ahhhh!" I screamed in pain as I heard a bone in my back, crack from the contact of the metal on my skin.

I was used to this. Used to getting beat up everyday. But this one was different. There's something in my dad's eyes that were dangerous.

I watched from the ground how he punched Antonia on the stomach making her lie on the ground in agony. Not a single peep escaped my sister's mouth from agony.

I watched her helplessly.

"Stop it! You're gonna kill them!" My mom shouted.

"You shut the hell up you whore! You f*cking cheated on me!" My drunk dad yelled back hand slapping my mom.

I gasped and slowly stood up, wincing in pain.

It stings.

My dad grabbed a chair and was about to hit my mom with it when I did what every protective child would do to save their mother.

I ran to my mom shielding her and ignoring the pain on my back. The sound of the chair breaking and my mom's and sister's screaming erupted my mind.

Weird. The world seems to be spinning and my vision is getting blurrier.

Right, I'm about to faint. Until I felt someone's foot make contact on my back.

I gasped for air. It hurts and I think I heard another bone crack.

"Stoooooooppp it!!!!" My sister begged and cried.

That only made my dad angrier and the last thing I saw was my sister getting hit with the same metal that broke one of my bones and her head bleeding.

I felt my cheeks wet too.

But not from crying but from blood.

~ end of Flashback ~

My cheeks were now wet, so I brushed it off angrily.

My own dad killing my mother in front of Antonia and me was so horrifying that it kept hunting me. It gave me nightmares.

I'm so ashamed of myself that my biological father is a killer. He is merciless.

I walked to the cafeteria to get food and then sat on one of the empty tables at the right corner of the cafeteria.

As I was eating peacefully, some jocks came to my table and sat down noisily.