18: Pay

A/n I had to update this today because of my book supporters! Thank you guys so much for reading this book! I hope you guys don't mind the mistakes!
_________________

"How was your weekend?" Bridgitte questioned as she jumped up and down beside me. You know, sometimes I think she's high.

I smiled. "It was ok," I nodded. "Yours?"

"Ok too, but that's not what I want to talk about! I want to talk about you and Tie!" She squealed.

I laughed nervously. "What do you mean?" I blushed at the thought of the incident.

"Oh shut your mouth girl!" She slapped my shoulders which by the way stings like hell. "You know exactly what I'm talking about!"

Yes she does. I told her everything except the fact where I have two other lives. It's so hard to keep those lives up.

"I don't want to talk about it," I mumbled looking at the floor.

Bridgitte frowned. "'Caaaauuuuseeee," she groaned. "Why did you push him back? I mean isn't he like so hot and popular and all. I mean every girl would literally kill to be in your shoe--"

"And that girl just so happens to be me," A voice screeched.

I think my ears are bleeding.

I looked up at Janessa and her wannabe dolls and raised my eyebrows internally. Did she really just say that she's going to kill me just to get Tie's attention? Wow she's desperate.

"I wonder what he sees in you! I mean look at you! A total disgrace to this school. People like you shouldn't go to this school I wonder why the principal gave you a scholar instead of me. I am smarter than you after all," Janessa smirked smugly.

Yes. Janessa and the other jocks are smart. They get ninety percent and higher grades but Janessa isn't as smart as me as she says she is; as I said, she's a damn wannabe.

"Listen here wannabe," Bridgitte said in a cold hard tone. "If you say that you're smart, then you should've figured out that the person you say is a scholar isn't!" Bridgitte pulled me away from the crowd that was gathering and headed inside the school leaving Janessa agape.

She just revealed one of my secrets! Oh my gosh.

I nudged her ribs. "Why did you that?" I asked in disbelief.

"Do what? She deserved it!" She yelled looking back at the entrance her eyes narrowed.

"But that was my secret remember?" I reminded her as I raised my brows.

"You should know how to fight back Sahara!" She yelled. She just yelled at me and called me by my name! Oh crap. I made her mad.

"Stil--"

"No Sahara! If you don't fight back I will so not talk to you ever again!" She threatened before leaving me in the deserted hallway.

I take in everything that she said. She's my friend and I wouldn't want her to not talk to me right?

-
-
-

"Cookie monster please!!! Can you at least just forgive me?" I asked Bridgitte for the hundredth time.

"No! You have to make up for it," she insisted as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Ok! What do you want me to do?" At the same time that I asked her, my phone vibrated.

It was a text message. I opened my phone and did my code before reading who it was from.

Why...what? Why would a Tie text me in the middle of the night? Last time I checked we weren't in good terms.

I checked the message.

'You have to repay me'-T

I scrunched my brows. Bridgitte looked at my phone and squealed before covering her mouth before going mad at me again. I shook my head at her childishness before replying back.

'Repay you? For what?'-S

Not a minute later he replied back. 'I saved your ass remember?'-T

'Why exactly?'-S

'You getting knocked by my so called friends'-T

'Well I never asked you to do it'- S

'I never said you asked me'-T

This guy is so persuasive!!!! Ugh!!

'Fine! What do you want me to do?' -S

'I want you to pretend to be my girlfriend for three months'- T

My eyes immediately widened. The next thing I heard was cookie monster screaming her head off.

Oh hell no!

My room door opened and in came my sister holding a spatula.

"Antonia, what are you doing?" I questioned her.

"Someone screamed and I thought there was a burglar," she answered still looking around my room.

"Sorry! That was me I didn't mean it," Bridgitte said apologetically.

Antonia looked at her and gave her a look before leaving and closing the door.

"Oh!" Bridgitte suddenly had some rainbows over her head. What is she planning?

"What?"

"I know what'll make me forgive you," she informed me with a hint of mischiviousness in her tone.

"Oh? So now your talking to me?" I raised my brow.

Bridgitte frowned. "Fine then I won't! I'm going home!" She stated before standing up and huffing.

I swear this girl is going to be the death of me. "Fiiiineeee!" I groaned. "What is it?"

"Agree to what Tie proposed."
______________
A/n
Aw dang! Just had to end it there for a cliffhanger. I know, this chapter has a lot of grammatical errors and other chananigans but please forgive me. And also, I will do a make-up chapter for this short one so don't worry! Thanks for there reads votes and support! I love youuuuuu😘😘😘😘