36: Hypocrite (THE END)

A/n
The end has come for this book!!! Thank you for encouraging me to keep updating because if it weren't for all of you, I wouldn't have come this far!
_____________________

It's Monday and I'm nervous.

Right now I'm getting ready for school, limping here and there to get some of my clothes.

Now that I'm exposed, that means I can dress how I normally would. My glasses are still getting repaired, I made my sister call the shop I bought my glasses from, and now they're repairing it. So, I'm back to wearing lenses until next week.

After minutes of trying to find clothes, I finally found it; It was a salmon coloured lace top which I topped off with a denim vest. As for my bottoms, I wore a white ripped denim shorts and for my feet, white flats. I applied little makeup which consisted of a matching salmon coloured lipstick and some eyeliner.

 I applied little makeup which consisted of a matching salmon coloured lipstick and some eyeliner

"Sahara! Your boyfriend's here!" I hear Antonia scream at the top of lungs down stairs.

I walked to my floor length mirror and stared at myself; from my plain looking hair to my unbuttoned vest, down to the small gauze around my injured knee and to my flats.

I nodded confidently at what I was wearing and headed downstairs carefully.

Antonia smiled and patted my back when I got downstairs. I smiled back and turned at the door with my bag on one shoulder.

Tie stood there looking at me longingly with love.

"Hello Mr.Golden boy," I teased.

Tie grinned and walked to me giving me a peck on the lips.

"Well hello there Ms.Tiger," he greeted.

I giggled. "We better go now, we're going to be late for school soon," I said. I waved at my sister before leaving the house.

"Are you sure you wanna go inside? There's a lot of people right now and you could get hurt," Tie said worriedly, looking me in the eyes.

I smiled at him and nodded. "If we don't go now, I don't think we'll ever."

Tie nodded reluctantly.

He left the car first and opened my side of the door.

What a gentleman. I'm so lucky to have him.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

Tie nodded and placed an arm around my waist to help me walk towards the school.

People around us we're gaping with their eyes about to budge from their sockets.

Some were shocked to see me. Some of the jocks were scared to even look at me making me smirk smugly.

That's right, I am someone you should fear.

Cocky much?

Looks like everyone knows about me.