25: another interview

A/n
You are so welcome!
_________________

"So uhm..." I started. I was still on the ground with Tie still looking at my wrist as if ready to pounce on it. Hello? Boi help me up! "Aren't you gonna help me up?" I asked him.

That seemed to snap Tie out of his trance making him pull me up with unnecessary force. I winced. Tie looked at me with guilt before looking away.

"I have to go now," Tie said turning away.

I coughed purposely for him to turn around which he did.

"Uh, Tie, I think I broke my ankle."

-
-
-

"Ms. Bridgers you're fine. Your ankle isn't broken but it is sprained. I suggest you take painkillers and a hot water to soothe it. But you might get a fever it depends so when that ever happens just buy advil for fever alright?" The doctor instructed.

I nodded my head and stood up making sure to not put any pressure on my ankle which actually hurts.

If you're wondering where we are, I'm in the hospital with Tie who willingly carried me to his car and out his car towards the hospital. I have to make sure to thank him later.

"Thanks doc," Tie smiled.

"Uhm..." the doctor played with his hand slightly before handing Tie a pen and paper.

Tie looked at the doctor questioningly before chuckling and putting his signature.

Oh so that's what it was. An autograph. Of course. Tie is a rising celebrity. Well Sarah is already one so meh.

The doctor thanked him before leaving us in the room with an awkward silence.

"Sorry," said Tie, breaking the ice.

"For what?"

"You shouldn't be here if I didn't call you down."

I made an 'o' with my mouth in understanding before heading towards the same exit that the doctor took since it was the only exit anyways.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Tie asked from behind me.

And attract attention? No.

"No I'm fine," I told him as I twisted the door knob.

I limped through the lobby and then I suddenly felt myself flying.

"Tie what are you doing?! You're causing attention!" I told him, hitting his chest. He was carrying me bridal style.

"I don't care, plus you're hurt and you're my girlfriend so suck it up."

I pouted and just made him do what he wanted. I liked how it sounded. 'My girlfriend'.

"Don't forget that I'm gonna pick you up tomorrow are we clear?" Tie said as he raised his brows before putting me down on my bed.

"Yeah, yeah I won't," I assured him. "You can go now...and thanks for you know? Carrying me? Anyways go go! Goodnight!" I told him pressing the switch for the light to turn of.

Tie chuckled before closing my door and leaving. A smile was on my face. I couldn't keep it away from my features! I like Tie and I just can't help but smile. You guys know that feeling when you like someone and they do something for you and when they leave you just can't help but squeal? Well that's how I'm feeling right now. Gosh, I have to keep my feelings at bay or else I don't know what I might do when I'm with Tie.

-
-
-

"You should've informed me before agreeing!" I yelled angrily at Melissa who kept apologizing.