31: Answers

A/n
Hello again my favourite readers!
As you know, this book is almost finished and I'm pretty excited and happy!

At last my second book will be finished! But it's now looking like my first book. Why? Because I deleted my first book. It was way too...childish? And nothing eventful really happened there.

Anyways, no more chit chats and let's get on reading!
___________________

"I...well-- if--if you want to," he shrugged coolly.

All I wanted to do right then was claim his lips on mine. Of course I want to be his girlfriend! That was what I wanted to tell him. But my dad. What if it was Tie's life in exchange of being his girlfriend? Oh to hell with it all!

As I remained quiet, Tie seemed to take that as a no and walked away looking cold.

No, no, no!

I ran to him and hugged him from behind surprising him and halting him to a stop.

"Of course! Yes! I love you!" I confessed. Annnndd there it goes. I said it. All this time I've been denying my feelings for Tie insisting that I only liked him but now that I've said it out loud I can't help but confirm it.

I do. I do love him and I'm sure of it.

Tie slowly turned around. I was hoping to see a smile or a grin at least but there was none. His face was expressionless.

My smile faded away and I looked at him with my heart breaking. As the pieces of my heart started falling down, the tears brimmed my eyes.

I was such a fool! That's what he wanted to hear all along. That I've fallen for him so that he and the whole school could make fun of me.

What have I done to you world?

The tears couldn't be kept at bay so I let it fall. Luckily there were no more students in the hallway I didn't want them to see me crying. That's right. Because I'm pathetic. Even my father thinks so too.

I looked at Tie in the eyes losing hope. I shook my head at him and turned around to dash for my car but then I was abruptly stopped when a hand pulled me away from the exit and have my lips smash into someone's.

My knees felt like it was going to break and my whole body felt like jelly.

Before I fell, Tie's arm supported my back and I felt safe right away.

Being nice, I kissed him back just with as much passion.

Then we stopped, panting for air. It felt good. Our lips felt perfect together. God I love the tingling sensation! It drives me crazy!

"I'm sorry to make you cry," Tie mumbled quietly.

I wiped my tears away which he probably tasted as we kissed since it was on my lips, and smiled happily at him.

"Aren't you gonna ask me if I want to be your girlfriend?" I asked teasingly.

Tie pouted cutely. Pouted! He freaking pouted! Don't get me wrong I loved it when he did that. "Do I really have to say it?" He whined.

I raised my brows up at him and nodded, "Either that, or no girlfriend."

Tie groaned. "Fine! Will you, Sahara Bridgers, be my girlf--"

"No. Sarah or should I say Sahara my darling daughter, you didn't introduce this young man to me. Care to enlighten me?" A raspy voice came from behind me.

I slowly turned my head and gasped when my dad stood there with a smirk.

I wasn't hallucinating. I had seen him back there.

All part of me was wishing that I was just in a good and bad dream so I started looking stupid by pinching my my arm.

"God how terrible for you to think that I'm a nightmare!" My dad cried fakely.

That old hag!

"What do you want now?!" I asked angrily stepping back towards Tie who was watching the scene slowly unfold.

"My, my," my father laughed grimly. "You know what I'm here for my darling princess."

My eyes widened. "Don't you dare call me that pet name! You are not my dad therefore you don't deserve to call me that way!"

My father laughed again.

I felt adrenaline as he kept laughing. Just as I was about to lung for him my hand was caught.

"Tie let me go or I swear I'm gonna kill you too!" I yelled at him.

Tie walked in front of me not once letting go of my hand and smiled breathtakingly. "No need to go all U.K on your father, I don't think he's worth it," Tie said.

I rolled my eyes and was about give a comeback when my eyes widened. I looked at him. "H-how did you know?" I stuttered out.

Tie looked at me softly. "I was getting tired of waiting for you to admit everything to me. I know you want to keep everything a secret. I know you want your identities to be a secret. Plus your dad said so earlier."

I gaped at him, shock and sorry were clearly written across my face. I knew he'd find out someday, but today? It was all too soon! Plus my dad is here and-- Ugh! Since when did my life get so complicated and dangerous?

That's right. When my dad killed mom. That monster. I hope he rotts in hell!

"Stop with the drama! It looks so sickening!" My father spat. Literally.

White goo was on the floor.

I nearly gagged. Just imagine how much germs his saliva contains. I shuddered at my thoughts and gave him a death glare instead.

"Oh honey," my dad scoffed before turning all serious. "Give me four hundred million. I want it by later at eight in the evening." He commanded.

Like hell would I do that! "You can't just barge back into my life and demand me!" I yelled in disbelief. "I won't give you what you want!" I told him.

When Tie's grip loosened on mine I made a ran for it in my dad's retreating back and jumped on him.

"Sahara! Get back here! What are you doing?" Tie interupted.

Me and my dad fell on the ground with me on top. I know he's old but he's strong! I gave him punch after punch until his nose bled.

"You little brat!" My dad yelled before flipping us over.

Just as he was about to punch me, Tie held his hand.

Thanks Tie!

"I'm calling the police!" I yelled.

Tie grabbed my dad's other wrist and dragged him away from me and punching him.

"Don't you touch my girl ever again or else I will rip your throat into pieces and feed them to my dog!" Tie yelled.

My girl. I smiled internally. I'm his girl! Oh my gosh! He has no Idea how those simple words made me relax and feel happy again. And wait he has a dog?!

"I grabbed my phone in my pocket and was about to dial when my father yelled at me to stop.

"Sahara, if you call the cops I will tell my men to kill Antonia!"
______________________
A/n
Gasp* he has Antonia? Oh no!