19: cut her neck into club size

A/n
I just had to publish this chapter! I couldn't keep my senses in place because I kept thinking about this story.

Hope you guys enjoyed this!!!
_____________
19: cut her neck into club size

"My best friend bestfriend till the very end cause bestfriends bestfriends don't have to pretend" --Cher Lloyd
______________________

"Yeah.....NO," I told her shaking my head ever so enthusiastically.

"Either you do it or I don't talk to you and I break any contacts between us; you pick," cookie monster smirked smugly.

I don't really have a choice in this do I?

I sighed deeply making Bridgitte jump up and down without making a sound.

Oh? That's new.

"Yes! Ohmagosh Ohmagosh Ohmagosh! Tell me everything you guys do ok? Like every single detail!" She yelled.

I sighed again. "Yeah, yeah whatever," I rolled my eyes.

"Yeeeeeeesss!!" Bridgitte paused and looked at me expectantly.

What now?

"Aren't you going to tell him?!" She asked in disbelief.

Oh yeah. Huh I forgot.

I remained silent and just looked at my phone. Here goes.

'Ugh fine! Just know that I'm not doing this for you!' -S

Not a second later he replied and I nearly screamed.

'LOL you actually agreed. BTW, I was kidding I didn't think you'd say yes but ok I'll pick you up every morning and drop you off everyday after school starting tomorrow till 3 months is over'-T

You have got to be kidding me! I almost yelled. He can't just joke about that! It wasn't even funny!

Ohhh. This girl I am so going to cut her neck into club size pieces and eat it bit by bit, I thought looking at Bridgitte dangerously.

-
-
-

As much as I wouldn't like to be in this damn car, I have to. After all I am Tie's fake girlfriend. Oh and guess what? He gave me a pet name! Like what the hell?

"I wonder how the school will react about us being together," Tie chuckled from beside me as he pulled in the parkway of our school.

"I know," I said knowingly. "They're gonna bully me even more!"

I opened the door to my side before hopping out. I immediately hear whispers everywhere that I couldn't make them out.

"I don't think so tiger," Tie whispered near my ear making me shiver. He placed his arm around me as he greeted some of his so called friends and together, we entered the school lobby.

"You can put your arms by your side now," I said tapping his hand.

"Nope can do," he said popping the 'p'.