Chapter 23 - Awkward silence

Tessa's P.O.V:
"There must be a spare room in this hotel somewhere." I sigh as I bang my fist on the front desk. The young man that's working at the front desk sighs nervously and types away on the keyboard.

"Nope. Miss Black, i'm sorry but everythings booked." He shrugs.

"Where the next hotel located from here?" I ask.

"About an hour or two away." He shrugs. Fuck sakes.

I turn away from the front desk and have no option but to go back up. The security walk closely behind me and leads the way to the lift. I step in the left and lean against the wall as it goes up.

One thing I hate about fame so much is how you have no privacy at all! I'm an artist but yet a feel like a zoo animal trapped in a cage and everyone's taking picture...

People actually think i'm cheating on Marshall! Marshall look pretty pissed about it too. Mainly because I made him look like some sort of push over. These rappers diss eachother all the time, what if they mention this incident!

Fuck I screwed up big time!

He remembers the events of last night. He remembers us kissing, but yet he didn't say anything about it before. Not one word. It wasn't until the end that he mentioned it.

So does that mean he regrets kissing me that night? He regrets having a bit of fun when he's the one that suggested that we have fun at Bonnie's suprise party.

That's all it was right, a bit of fun?

But if it was just us having fun, then why can't I stop thinking about our fight? Why can't I get him out of my head. Most of all, why can't I get the damn kiss out of my head and why in the hell can't I stop thinking about it every second of the damn day!

The lift stops at the top floor and I walk past the security and open the door to the hotel room with the card. The room was empty and still a mess from last night.

There was a big crowd outside earlier on infront of the hotel so i'm guessing that was Marshall leaving. I walk around the hotel room to make sure he's not here and when I don't find him, I drop down on the couch and lay down.

I turn on the radio and stare at the ring on my finger as I listen to Jay Z play on the radio. After a few minutes, the radio hosts starts to talk about today's scedual.

"...Alright. So now, we have a very special guest in this very room, who came all the way from Detroit." The host says. "Eminem, what is up? Welcome to our radio station." The host say in excitement. My head snaps towards the radio as I wait to hear his voice.

"Sup man. Its good to be here." Marshall says. I reach over to the radio and turn up the volume before I lay back down on the couch.

I listen to the interview on the radio for a few minutes. Marshall and the hosts mainly talk about hip hop and other artist in the industry and his future plans.

"So, you're engaged to the biggest artist in the industry." The host says making me sit up.

"Yeah." Marshall says.

"So how's that like? Since you're both huge, huge artist, how's that like?" The host asks. Marshall goes quiet for a few minutes. "Is it hard...busy?" The man adds.

"It's hard since we're kinda always busy but we get around." Marshall says.

"What about all the paparazzi?" The hosts asks.

"We kinda want a private relationship you know?" Marshall says. "It's hard to take my fiancé out and have a nice time with my fiancé since the world's following our every move." Marshall says.