Chapter 123 - Necker Island

Tessa's P.O.V:
"Welcome to Necker Island." The hotel employee says as I step into our hotel room. "I hope you enjoy your stay." He adds as he hands me the key and takes a step back.

"Thank you." I smile. I look at his stretched hand and take out money from my bag before I place it in his palm, making his smile widen.

"Thank you." He says before he walks away.

I walk around the huge hotel room before I walk out on the balcony and look out at the breathtaking view of the sea. I turn around to face the door when I hear Marshall walk in with the security team that's carrying the rest of our suitcases.

"Thanks man." Marshall says as they walk out. Marshall closes the door and locks it before he lets out a long sigh. I watch him kick his shoes off  before he starts to look around the room.

"What are you looking for?" I ask. Marshall turns to face me before he looks away.

"Camera's." He mumbles.

"Camera's?" I repeat and watch him nod. After a couple of minutes, Marshall finally decides to stop looking and turns to face me. He lets out a sigh and I watch his eyes make their way up from my legs before they slowly land on my eyes.

"What?" I ask and let out a confused laugh. "What?" I ask again when he doesn't say anything.

"What the hell am I going to do." He says quietly, making me knit my brows together in confusion.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask and watch him shake his head. Marshall sits down on the chair by the dresser and burys his head in his hands. I walk towards him and kneal down infront of him. I move his hand away from his face, making him look up at me. "Marshall, baby what's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing." He lets out a sigh.

"There's something wrong." I state.

"There is nothing wrong. Stop asking and stop worrying." He says softly, making me shake my head.

"You've been acting weird ever since....Ever since the wedding ceremony." I state. "You, Karla and Nick have been sneaking around." I add. "Chris and Jacob have been acting weird too." I add. He opens his mouth to speak but quickly closes it again. After a few seconds, he finally speaks.

"How have Jacob and Chris been acting weird?" Marshall asks, making me shrug.

"They've been quiet around me and they're always talking quietly and keep sneaking off." I state. "What's going on?" I ask. "I want to kn-" I start but don't get to finish my sentence.

Marshall places his lips on mine quickly as he places his hand on the back of my head. My hand shoot up to cup his face as I open my mouth to deepen our kiss.

Marshall places his hand on my hips when I stand up and tower over him as we kiss. He slowly stands up without breaking the kiss and places his hand on my lower back as I keep my palms against his cheek.

I move back to breathe before Marshall quickly place his lips against my neck, making me tighten my grip around his jacket. I move back slightly and quickly claim his lips as he slowly backs me up against the wall.

I let him unzip my dress before I help him pull it off me and toss it on the floor. Next I unzip his jacket and toss it on the floor. Before I can remove his shirt, Marshall picks me up, making me wrap my legs around him quickly.

Marshall carries me towards the bed as we kiss before he tosses me down on it, breaking our kiss for a tiny second. I lick my lips as I watch him take off his shirt and toss it on the floor before he makes his way towards me.