Caught- Scott Mccall

Me and Scott liked eachother for months. It all started as sneaky glances and a wink here and there and it turned to full on make out in his car. Which finally led you and him to become boyfriend and girlfriend. But we weren't like most couple. We had to sneak around. A lot. My mom didn't knew and neither did my twin, Stiles.
Scott always had my back and i always had his. So it doesn't really suprise anyone when we gotten together. We were best friends before, soo. But there's only one problem. If Stiles finds out he will literally kill Scott.
I had this 'study date' plan with him, but it's more of an 'we're alone so let's makeout' kind of thing.
"Is Stiles home?" Scott asked and jumped on your bed. I giggle and set my bag next to the door.
"No he's out with Lydia." I told him and sat down on the chair in our room.
"We should atleast study one chapter for our exam, Scott." I suggested and opened my book so I can start studying.
"But i don't want to." He whines like a little child and ran his fingers through his hair. "I prefer fucking you right now." He bluntly said and your eyes almost popped out. This boy, i swear.
"Or we can study 1 chapter then you can do what ever you want with me." I said and leaned on my chair looking at Scott. He had this smirk on his face and he agreed. After 1-2 hours you guys ended up studying two chapters.
"We did two chapters, now c'mon babe" He said to himself and got up from your bed to stretch.
"We did and i'm so proud of you." I said and got up to kiss him. He grabbed my ass and I shrieked.
"I want you." He whispered in my ears and started sucking and kissing at my neck. I pushed him slightly and looked at him.
"Sorry to disappoint but I'm going to take a shower.", I said and he groaned. Oh how much i love teasing this boy.
I grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the water and I put the towel aside and waited a couple of minutes to let the the shower heat up before I stepped into it. With my eyes closed, I let the water run over my body while I ran my hands through my wet hair.
Forgetting the world around me I didn't hear Scott coming in. I suddenly felt two strong hands wrapped around my waist. I shrieked in surprise but found my breath again when I heard Scott laugh. He moved his hands to my lower backside and all the way down to my ass where he squeezed it gently. I let out a quiet moan which earned me a smack on my butt cheek.
"You scared me." I mumbled.
"Sorry baby, I just couldn't wait any longer. You're driving me crazy." he explained and soon I felt something else causing pressure in my backside. I giggled at the thought that i could do this to him.
I turned around and felt Scott, now rock hard, cock press against my entrance. I let out a slight moan, getting really turned on by the second. His lips were on my neck, kissing slightly. I reached down to stroke him while he sucked on that special spot on my neck. He let out a low groan and pressed me against the shower wall when I started pumping him faster. I was about to tell him something when the door opened.
Shit.
Stiles' pov.
There's nothing better than going home and take a long shower and go to sleep. After a long day with Lydia i was exhausted. When i arrived home i saw Scott's motorbike standing infront our house. Why in the world is he here? If he's here for me he would've called me.
Confused, i got out of my jeep and made my way inside the house.
"Y/n, you home?" I asked loudly, wondering if she's home. I made my way into kitchen hoping to find Scott but nothing. Maybe he's in my room. As i was walking up the stairs i could hear Moans. It sounded like someone moaning up here. What the fuck is going on.
As i continued walking up the stairs i could hear scott. And he is definitely not in my fucking room. The sound is coming from y/n room. Oohh, Scott is so dead. Why the fuck is he sleeping with my fucking sister.
I opened the door and was prepared to see an awful scene infront of me, but instead i found an empty room. As i was walking closer to where the sound was coming from i could see Scotts's clothes scattered on the floor. Yup he's definitely dead.
I opened the door to the bathroom and found in the shower, with Scott on top of her. "What the fuck!" I exclaimed and turned my head so i don't look at my sister naked.
"You got the be kidding me." I heard Scott mumbled under his breath and y/n had a face of shock.
"Get the fuck off my sister and get dressed. The both of you!" I said and threw Scott clothes in there and walked out of the bathroom to let them get dressed. I don't agree with this. No one fucks my sister, especially my best friend.
A few moments later they both came out and was looking very scared, especially Stiles. That's good.
"Seriously Scott?!" I yelled at him as he hid behind y/n. "Is this what you do all the time when i'm not home? You come here and fuck my sister?!" I continued and i could feel my self losing control.
"Stiles calm down." Y/n says and stepped closer to me. "Me and Scott are dating." She said quietly, not wanting to upset me anymore.
"What?" I said in shocked. "Since when?" I asked.
"Since i don't know. 4 months ago?" She answered and looked down at her shoes.
"So you've been hiding all this for four months now? Why didn't you fucking tell me?" I shout at them and sat down at the chair, needing to calm my self down.
"Because of this. How you're reacting." Scott said and I glared at him.
"Well try finding your sister fucking your best friend, how the fuck do you think i'll feel?" I shout at him. "Do you want it to be all sunshines and rainbows because you guys are fucking.? Doesn't work like that Scott" i snapped and let out a sigh.
"I would've appreciate it if you guys told me from the start. Guess you two don't trust me huh?" I asked and got up from the chair and started walking towards the door.
"Stiles, dude. Wait." I heard Scott said and i shook my head.
"I'm disappointed in the two of you." And with that I slammed the door behind me and not believing the two of them.