Alfie

I shut the door to Louise's bedroom, chuckling to myself at the girls' laughter. How could they not realise it wasn't even plugged in? I made my way back into Louise's spare bedroom, where I had my laptop set up editing the video we had just filmed together. I loved these weekends; for the past few months me, Zoe and Louise had met up a few times for the weekend, giving us the chance to film and edit videos in bulk, creating content to upload for several weeks. Not only did we get our jobs done but we got to hang out, which is something I LOVE doing with these two. We had gone and stayed at Zoe's flat before and once we'd all hung out at mine, but this time it was Louise's turn to host. It was good getting to see her and Matt and OF COURSE, gorgeous little Darcy.

We had filmed a friendship Q&A and I was at the point of inserting the screenshots of the Twitter questions into the video. I scrolled down the list, trying to pick out the ones we had answered. There were SO MANY questions asking if me and Zoe were together, or if we liked each other and shipping us. We had chosen not to answer any of those as it was just completely absurd. Myself and Zoe were in a relationship, just not with each other. We both had a boyfriend/girlfriend of our own so there was definitely no romance on the cards. We were just really close friends!

I smiled as I heard Zoe's resounding giggle come from the next room. Don't get me wrong, she is completely gorgeous and one of the loveliest girls I have ever met. But we're just not about that life. We have our own separate relationships and we're happy. Besides, I highly doubt she would ever feel for me in that way anyway...

Just as I'm thinking this, my own girlfriend's name pops up on my phone, having sent me a message. I smile as I see her face on the screen, studying her dark hair and beautiful face. SHE is the one who makes me feel warm inside. I swipe to unlock and read the message.

"Hope you're having a good day handsome. I miss you SO much and I'll be waiting for you when you get home tonight..."

I raise my eyebrows at the suggestive nature of her message, quickly tapping out a response so she knows I've seen it.

"Sounds good baby. Not sure what time we'll be back. By the sounds of that message I feel like hopping on a train right now! Text you later xx"

With that I hit the button.

Delivered to Kimmi :).