Alfie

Thanks again for continued support guys :) please comment if there's anything more you would like/think could be improved. Love you all xxx

*Song for this chapter- On the Road Again by Willie Nelson*

We had picked Marcus up en route to the airport and I was already vlogging, adamant that I would capture as much as possible. Last night had been tricky saying goodbye to Kimmi, as I wouldn't see her for nearly two weeks. I felt terrible leaving her behind but I just couldn't afford to pay for her to come out too, especially seeing as Vidcon paid a considerably large chunk of our expenses, which she wouldn't get covered by them as she hadn't yet reached 100,000 subscribers. Despite this, I had to be positive and grateful for the opportunity I was being given. Plus, I would be spending it with some great people and lots of my closest friends. Yes. It was going to be a good couple of weeks!

After managing to get some hilarious shots of Marcus sleeping with his mouth wide open (cue on-screen fight to keep my camera from Marcus, who wanted to delete it) we arrived at the airport. Despite the horrendously early alarm this morning, I felt excited and ready to go. The sun was just about to come up and there was a smell of freshness in the air. I hauled my case out the boot.
"Thank you so much," I said to the driver, pulling the case away and through the terminal entrance. I expertly flipped my camera lens up and pointed it towards the gaggle of Youtubers already there.

"And here's the gang, all raring to go!" I declared and they all waved and shouted as they noticed me and Marcus coming towards them. "We have a beautiful looking Sprinkle of Glitter," I said, making her blush and then protest noisily when I zoomed the camera right in on her face.
"Alfie, you're so annoying!" she moaned, in a way only Louise can.
"And here is the YouTube power couple that is Tanya Burr and Jim Chapman!" I said focusing on the two of them. Tan gives a cute little wave and Jim poses stupidly.
"Do you like my new trainers?" he asks the camera, and I pan down.
"Very swish!" I say zooming in. "Size 11? I'll be having them off you later."
"You wish Mr Deyes," he says laughing. Everyone was in such a good mood. I felt buzzing.

Flicking my camera off and looking around I ask "Where are the Suggs?"
"Joe is catching the later flight with Caspar this afternoon. Something about needing beauty sleep," Tanya explained, rolling her eyes.
"The ten pints and half bottle of vodka they consumed last night have nothing to do with their decision of course," Marcus laughed.
"And...the other Sugg?" I press.
"They should be here any minute," Finn piped up. "She's coming with Jack."
I nod a reply back. So long as she was still coming. That was all that mattered. I couldn't imagine doing this trip without her.

As if by magic, I saw her and Jack come through the revolving door right at that moment. Jack was wheeling two large suitcases - one which I knew to be Zoe's- and she was carrying a small carry-on and wearing a black backpack. I smiled and waved, along with some of the others. They both waved back but it was then that I noticed. Something wasn't right with Zoe.