Chapter 36B

(Here's a special treat for you guys because y'all have been amazing with all the love for this book! BONUS CHAPTER!!!)

DROMROLL...

*Cassie's POV*

I sighed as I collapsed against the bed, yet again panting. I closed my eyes briefly as I tried to catch my breath. Cooper hovered over me and began kissing on my neck again. A small smile made it's way to my face before I pushed him off of me.

"Coop, come on," I said. I wasn't really sure what I was asking for, but he stopped either way. That familiar pang of guilt began setting in again. I sighed heavily as my smile dropped. Cooper sat up and touched my cheek gently.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I sat up and ran my fingers through my thick, jet-black hair. He knew what was wrong. He was just better at avoiding it than I was. Cooper began rubbing my back as I held the blankets up to cover my chest.

"You know what's wrong. Why won't you just break up with Ari?" I asked as I finally looked at him. Cooper was everything I wanted. He was nice to me, smart, funny, and with his caramel-colored hair, hazel eyes, and chiseled features, he was good-looking, too. The only problem was, he wasn't mine... not officially anyway. Cooper kissed me gently.

"One does not simply break up with Aria Wilcox and come out of it with their dick in tact," he joked.

"So cheating on her makes it better? I'm supposed to be her friend. You know, I had to leave Dria in the middle of a problem to come see you. Aria and Tyler were there too. It won't be long before someone starts getting suspicious. If Aria finds out-"

"She's not going to find out if you don't tell anybody," Cooper cut me off. "Relax, Cas. They're all so wound up in Dria-drama that they barely notice anything else. She's got that whole 'Teen Mom' thing going for her, and they're eating right out of her hands," Cooper said dismissively.

"She really is pregnant. Dria's having a hard time Coop. You're supposed to be her friend, too," I defended her. Cooper touched my cheek gently and hit me with those bedroom eyes.

"I am her friend, but I'm not making her the center of everything like Aria and Tyler are. Her life is her own and I'll support her, but I have my own life to live, too... and so do you," Cooper explained. I sighed in frustration and shook my head. I didn't even get a word out before Cooper's lips were on mine fiercely. My hands went to his bare chest as my eyes fluttered close. When he finally pulled away, I was breathless again.

"Hey, I love you," Cooper said softly. I couldn't help the smile that made it's way to my face.

"I love you, too," I replied. It wasn't long before we started making out again. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I liked Cooper first and Aria knew that when she started dating him. If she wanted to take what was mine, I wouldn't hesitate to take it back. I was sick of being pushed around by people. She thought she was top bitch ever since she pushed Georgina, the school bully at the time, during our freshman year and everyone called her a badass, but I knew better. I knew Aria.

Yes, she would fight, but she was a hard shell with a soft, gooey center. I didn't want to hurt her, but she didn't care about my feelings. Why should I care about hers?

Cooper's lips traveled the length of my body before reaching my lips again.

"Coop! Hey man, where are you?" a voice yelled. Cooper stopped and got up quickly.

"Who is that?" I asked nervously as I followed Cooper's lead and started getting dressed.

"Shit! I forgot Romero was coming over today to help me look over footage for the team," Cooper said in a hushed tone. I only managed to get my bra an underwear on before the door swung open. We all froze. I was still, standing next to the bed in just my underwear. Cooper was in nothing but his boxers and he was frozen reaching for his shirt. Romero was at the door watching the silly-looking scene. Slowly, Romero pointed at me.

"That's not Aria," he said, pointing out the obvious. Neither of us said a word. "So you two are shacking up behind Aria's back?" Romero asked slowly.

"No! Of course not. Don't be stupid, Romero," Cooper said as he finally came unstuck ad pulled his shirt on.

"You're both half naked... You're Cassie right? Aria's supposed best friend?" Romero asked me. Heat crept up my neck as my whole face blushed in embarrassment.

"I-I'm not... this isn't... I-I," I stuttered, looking for the proper excuse. I couldn't even look at him. Cooper walked over and grabbed Romero by the collar of his shirt.

"Say anything and it'll be your head. Don't forget what I have on you," Cooper threatened him.

"Cooper!" I said in alarm as I moved to release Romero from his grip. I pried Cooper's fingers from Romero's shirt and pushed him back slightly. Romero looked beyond furious, but he kept it well hidden by locking his jaw and glaring at Cooper.

"You know what, something came up and I wasn't able to make it to your place after all," Romero said before he left. I closed the door before I turned to Cooper.

"What the hell was that?!" I asked. He puffed out a breath before he pecked me gently.

"Aria might kill me, but she would torture you," Cooper said. "I was just trying to protect us, Cas," he explained. I stepped out of his arms and looked for the rest of my clothes.

"Maybe I should head home now," I muttered. Cooper was never one to give up so easily. He turned me around so I ran into his lips. He kissed me eagerly as his hand gripped what little butt I had. He picked me up and my long legs wrapped around his waist automatically as my arms went around his neck. He tapered off with pecks before he touched his forehead to mine.

"Stay, Cas... please," he asked softly. And like a sucker, I was pulled in again by my best friend's boyfriend.

"Okay," I said quietly before Coopers lips attacked mine and my back hit the bed.