I'm Not a Ghost!

Hi TSITTK (The Secret I Tried to Keep) lovers!

(LOTS OF GOOD STUFF SO READ TILL THE END!!!)

So just an update, I recently moved duty stations (AGAIN) which is why I haven't updated in a while. I had the entire story written in a notebook and lost it in the move! :( So I will be starting the second half over from scratch and memory. But since this story is already at 60 chapters (longest book I've EVER written!!), I might just start a whole new story for Part 2 (post-baby) that follows Dria, Tyler, Zane, Presley, Aria, etc., after Sheya is born.

Also, I have 3 other stories in the works!! (I work on multiple stories at a time to keep from getting writer's block.)

1. In Your Time - (completely unrelated) Daughter of a famous astrophysicist, Phoenix lives in the year 2026. While curiosity killed the cat, Phoenix's curiosity gets her sent to the year 2017 where she meets famous superstar Braden Park. But Braden is in high school and not at all famous yet. Phoenix tries to adjust to living in the past while trying not to disturb the timeline. Only it's not that simple.

2. Snow White & the 7 Idols - (completely unrelated) It's a fanfic that's nothing like a fanfic. Laine Reeds gets her past choice for her study abroad program: South Korea. Being that her sister is BTS ARMY, she somewhat gets the idol culture and wants nothing to do with any of it. That is until an idol puts her in the hospital before she even left the airport.

3. A Secret of My Own - (related to TSITTK) SPOILER ALERT!!! This is the story of Cassie. After lying to everyone about her abortion (gasp!), Cassie moves to Texas on her own to start her new life with her baby.

And possibly a TSITTK Part 2 as well.

~

But for now...

POLL TIME!!!

Poll: Should TSITTK Part 2 (the continuation of this story) start in a different story or just continue in this one? Put your vote in the comments! (I will tally and take into account every vote before November 7th. Won't update until poll is complete, so but your vote in now :D)