Chapter 1

A/N: Hello my little love bugs. In case you didn't read the small disclaimer in the disc. I'm going to say this before anyone comments. THIS BOOK IS VERY CRINGY AND TOWARDS THE END VERY RUSHED. My writing skills have changed dramatically and every time I look at my books I cringe. Even with my new ones I have a bit of cringe. So spare me the comments as this was my very first book. Much love. x 

Fuck....My.....LIFE!!!!

I just got out of therapy, (which I never even signed up for) and I'm so tired. I mean you try sitting in a room with a guy for 3 hours who's telling you the same shit everyone else told you growing up.

Let me introduce my self....

I am Iris Sheffield. I'm 16 years old and a sophomore in high school. Now let me explain something to you, I'm not some random high school girl who gets drunk, goes to parties and sleeps with everyone. I'm that girl you'll find under her covers, watching Netflix and occasionally having conversations with Siri. And no not that person on an IPhone I mean the person inside my head.

So now you might be thinking....the fuck kind of name is Siri and why does it talk to you inside your head. Well thanks for asking. Siri is my name backwards I-R-I-S and S-I-R-I yeah thats her. I never really understood why she was in my head and I never really questioned it. She's been with me since I was born and was practically the person who taught me how to walk and talk. She's never left my side and was more of a mother figure than mine was.

See my mom and dad are the ones who put me in this therapy for the past 10 years because they thought I was crazy. Yeah sometimes I would yell different things out of nowhere, but it wasn't my fault! I was probably having an argument with Siri in my head and some words probably just slipped out.

Again you might thinking she has a demon or some shit. Actually Siri is far from it. She always wants me get good grades, study, be on time, go to school, use better choice words and blah blah BLAH!! She wants me to be perfect all the time but thats the one thing I'm not. Sometimes if I'm not doing my work she literally will take over my entire body and force me to do it...Like PISS OFF MAN!

My older sister and brother also think I'm crazy but I really don't care, I don't need them. I don't need anyone really. Except for Siri. She's my only friend and I intend to keep it that way. She's the only one that won't turn on me, hurt me or make me upset.

Back to reality...Me and Siri are in another argument.

" I'm telling you Oreos are better than Starburst so get that one! " Said Siri.

" Oh shut up I'll get what I want to get and you'll have nothing " I said.

"Bitch"

" You better shut the fuck up before I-" I was cut of by a cough.

" Are you going to make us wait in line or are you going to hurry up? " A really greasy man said.

" S-s-sorry " I whispered and hurried up and paid for both items and rushed out.

" You ok Iris? " Siri said

" Yeah you know I just get a little nervous around people is all...."

" It's kinda my fault I kept you from hurrying "

" No it's ok. It's not like they knew I was talking to you " I half smiled and continued to walk home.

Now I'm at the front of my door and I hear my family laughing. When I open the door it goes silent, like always. I entered my home and saw my mom, dad and brother in the living room just staring at me.

" Hello everyone "  I said to break the silence.

" Hi honey how was therapy? " Mom said with a grin but from the look on her face I could tell she was cringing.

" Same old I tell the doctor about Siri and they tell me I'm crazy "

" Iris your not crazy " My dad said and I almost laughed.

" Yeah ok dad then why am I there? "

" You just need special help that's all...."

" Really I need special help? Dad I don't need fucking help I'm perfectly fine with Siri taking care of me! She does it better than you guys do! "

" That is no way to speak to your father young lady! " He raised his voice a little as he said it.

" But it's the truth!! She helps me with my homework, my feelings, my problems, and everything else I have trouble with better than you ever could! She also doesn't make her daughter feel like she's a fucking lunatic!! " I yelled and ran up to my room and slammed it shut. I went into my corner and cried as I did almost everyday.

" You okay? That was a really scary outburst. " Siri said.

" They never fucking listen Siri, no one does! " I cried.

" Some people don't understand you know that..."

" Yeah I know it just gets to me sometimes you know? "

" Yeah I do "

After about another 30 minutes of me crying and talking to Siri I got up and wiped my eyes and went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. Just as I was about to close the light she spoke up.....

" I don't want to make you feel worse but you might want to set an alarm... "

" Why? " I asked.

" ......Tomorrow's the first day of school "

" OH FUCK ME!!!!!! "

*****************************

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote 💖

Angel 💛