Chapter 18

I woke up as I was being picked up the of a car and the door being closed. It was still raining as Logan brought me to the door of his home. He opened it and I looked up at him as I traced his jawline. He gave my head a small kiss as he made his way through the house. He stopped in the other living room they had and he grabbed me a blanket. He sat me down and wrapped it around me. 

As he went to turn the fireplace on I saw Lucky walk past the corridor. He backed up and looked towards me. He walked over to the couch and sat down next to me. He only had black sweatpants on which made heat rise to my cheeks. He pushed some hair out of my face and pulled me closer. 

" Hey princess. You ok? " I laid my head on his chest and he cradled me in his arms.

" I t-think I am now " He rubbed my back softly and we heard voices in the hall.

" Who put the alphabet in alphabetical order? "

" Bro you know you can't ask me shit like this. I'll go crazy " 

" But I'm serious..Like..... What if someone dies in the living room? "

" Did you smoke any weed today? "

" .......No "

" Princess? " I looked over to see Jack looking at me as Heath came out from behind him.

" What are you doing here? Why are you soaking wet? " Jack asked as they both came closer and sat next to us. I then realized Logan had left earlier when he walked in with Mr. Presley who was holding a cup. He handed it to me and I looked down to see hot coco. 

" I added a bit of medicine so you don't catch any hypothermia " He said and I nodded my head and blew as I took a sip.

" Do you want to talk about it now? " Logan asked sitting on another couch with Mr. Presley. I sighed and took another sip as I told them everything that happened. When I finished they all looked surprisingly calm. Heath puffed and stood as he stretched his arms.

" Anyone seen my sniper or AK-12? " He said as he started walking to the back. My eyes widen and I set my cup down. Lucky stood up and handed me to Logan as he looked around as well. 

" Yeah, been awhile since I seen my knife collection " 

" Can you see if my sticky bombs are still under my bed? " Jack said as he went after Heath. I looked up to Logan and Mr. Presley.

" W-what's going on? " Logan chuckled as he leaned back and twirled my hair.

" They're becoming attached and protective of you " 

" What do you mean? " 

" They want to hurt anyone who wants to or has hurt you so in this case they want to hurt.... " Mr. Presley trailed off.

" My mother "

" Correct "

" Well can you stop them I don't want them to do anything wrong " Logan chuckled again.

" Let them run around for a little bit more " 

After about 30 minutes Mr. Presley finally stopped them which made them all bummed out. While they were all going to their rooms Logan carried me up to a room which I assumed was his.

 While they were all going to their rooms Logan carried me up to a room which I assumed was his