Chapter 19

I brought my smoothie to my lips and I felt someone wrap their arms around me.

" Hey baby " I heard his voice and I quickly turned and wrapped my arms around him.

" Logan! " He rubbed my back as he kissed my neck. We all decided to go to the food court after a few more shops. I made sure to get us some matching things.

" I-I got you some things! " I quickly turned to our many bags on the floor. I grabbed one of the bags and pulled out the sweaters. He crouched down to my level and I could hear the boys softly laughing and giggling at us in the background.

" I-I got us matching sweaters! S-see I'm the day and you're the night " It was hard to keep my stuttering at bay since I was so excited.

" I-I also save you a mango smoothie s-since Lucky told me you were on your way a little while ago " I said as I handed him his drink. He smiled and picked me up giving me a big kiss on my lips. I giggled as he pulled away.

" Thank you baby. I'm happy you thought about me while I was away "

" You're welcome Logan " I said as I rest my chin on his shoulder. I turned towards his ear and whispered.

" Also the boys were being really mean " He gave them a side glance before turning back to me.

" Were they now? " I nodded my head.

" What did they do? " He asked.

" E-everytime I told them not to buy something they didn't listen to me. They were ignoring me as they almost bought out all the stores! " I said and I could hear the boys snickering as they probably heard me. Logan also laughed as he sat down in the chair and sat me on his lap.

" Well I'm not mad at them " I turned to him wide eyed.

" You're not? "He shook his head.

" If anything I'm happy they didn't listen to you. I only want the most and best for my princess " He said smushing my face with kisses as I giggled. But after a few seconds I realized I was angry and pushed him away.

" Logannn you're supposed to side with me " He shrugged his shoulders as he acted like he didn't do anything wrong.

" Well I'm sorry. Now that I'm here we won't buy out all the stores... We'll just buy out half of them. " I groaned as I slid off of him and grabbed my drink. I started walking away but Lucky pulled me back as he rolled his eyes.

" Where are you off to now hmm? " He asked and I whined trying to push his arm off me.

" I want to leave " I muttered and they all laughed. He pulled me down into a chair and the twins smirked.

" You can't leave. We haven't even been to the rest of the mall " Jack said.

I pouted my lip as we all got up and continued to the other side of the mall.