Chapter 11

Iris's POV

After about 5 minutes of me waiting, Mr. Dean walked into the room and smiled at me. But I didn't expect a man about a foot taller than him to walk in behind.

" Hello Iris, I'd like you to meet Mr. Presley. He is a phycologist and a chemical scientist. He is going to be here working with you at certain times seeing as I will be out of state occasionally " He said and I looked at Mr. Presley. He looked extremely intimidating and had a sort of aura like Logan's which was scary, possessive and overprotective. Except he doesn't look like he wants to eat me up like Logan does. He didn't seem to bad just wondering how long it will take for him to run away from me.

 He didn't seem to bad just wondering how long it will take for him to run away from me

He walked over to me and crouched down to my height. He stuck his hand out for me and smiled.

" Hello darling, it's a pleasure to meet you. I've heard a lot about you. " He said and I hesitantly brought my hand up to shake his which was tremendously smaller than his.

" Y-you have? " I asked and he nodded his head taking a seat on the larger sofa and pulled out his laptop and notebook.

" I have. But all good things so nothing to worry about. " I nodded my head and looked over to Mr. Dean.

" For now Iris he is just going to be observing and listening into what we're going to be going over today ok? " Mr. Dean smiled and I just nodded my head.

" Alright well let's get started "

**************

" Let's talk about different things for a while love...How have you been feeling lately? " I thought about it for a moment and shrugged.

" I-I think I've been happy.. I don't really know " He nodded his head.

" Anything new so far? " He asked and I blushed and bit my lip.

" Iris? " He said as if asking me to tell him.

" Well..... " I said dragging out the end and he chuckled. 

" Iris I'm pretty sure you know well enough that you're able to trust me with any secret. And Mr. Presley is just as understanding of you as I am. Go on love. " 

" Well there's this guy and I kinda..... like him " I said and he smiled.

" You do? Does Siri approve of this 'guy'? " He asked raising one of his eyebrows slyly.

I huffed as my blush continued to grow. " Yes she does... S-she liked him before I started to. " 

" Do you know if he likes you as well? " He asked and I nodded my head.

" He likes to take me home and he holds my hand " I said giggling and smiling as I bit my lip. My childishness started to peek out and I could feel my self slipping into my own little world.

 My childishness started to peek out and I could feel my self slipping into my own little world