Chapter 5

Logan's POV

Prison.

It feels so good to get out after these months. Not that I did anything to get me there. There was a problem with the latest assignment with my gang and I had to go fix it and to my luck the police got involved and took me in. But with the set bail of 250,000 my gang got it in less than three months.

Now I'm not totally off the hook. The city found out I dropped out of school and now wants me to go back. Now I'm a nineteen year-old going back to Junior year.......Fuck me.

Right now I'm on my way to this hell hole I'm forced to go back to. I pulled up to a parking spot and got out of my car. I was making my way up to the steps when something from corner of my eye made me stop. It was a girl. And she wasn't like the rest of these girl in this school who looked slutty. She was actually dressed for the weather and looked like she genuinely did not want to be here.

She was making her way to the door untill three girls stepped in front of her. And as my natural instinct I went a little closer to hear their conversation. They were making fun of her for being different. Typical teenagers.

Then she started to run in and it looked as if she was going to cry. So of course I followed her to see where she was going. I kept a safe distance from her and saw her run into the bathroom. I went behind the wall and waited for her to come out. No I'm not a creep.

When she came out her big green eyes were glossy and a bit red. She looked so innocent. She walked to her locker and of course I followed but kept a safe distance as usual. When she stopped at her locker I went behind another wall that was diagonal from her. She was about to put her books down some jock pushed her locker close which caused her to jump a little bit.

They started to make fun of her again which made everyone laugh, except me and she started to cry a bit. Then she started shaking vigorously and everyones laughter went down quickly. And in a blink of an eye she grabbed the guy and started to beat his head into the locker. If I must say it looked sexy as hell. Then she started screaming.

" Now say sorry to her " She said staring back at him.

" W-w-what? " He stuttered.

" SAY SORRY TO IRIS!!!! " She screamed. I'm pretty sure her name is Iris and she talking about herself in the third person.

" I-I-I'm sorry Iris! " He said and she threw him back on the floor.

Then she started to giggle and said " Alright mother " out of nowhere and skipped away to her class I'm assuming. She looked so innocent, yet vicious at the same time and that made me want her. Whether she liked it or not she was mine now.

I went to the principal's office and had a small chat with him about rules, regulations, expectations and shit like that. I honestly did not give two fucks and a half about what he was saying. He finished up what he was saying and took me to my first class which just so happened to have my Babygirl in. When I came in everyone was whispering and and staring at me. While they did that, I was watching her intently and I saw her blush and squirm in her seat. I already have such an effect on her and I didn't even do anything. This is going to be to easy.

The principal pulled me into a whisper about the rules once more and I just nodded my head like I gave a shit. I turned back around and made my way to the back to where my Babygirl was and I could hear her heavy breathing.

I took my seat and just stared at her trying to read her. And again no I am not a creep. She was trying to keep herself occupied by playing with her hands. If you ask me it looked like she was solving an imaginary Rubik's cube very fast.