Chapter 27

"Everything is greyHis hair, his smoke, his dreamsAnd now he's so devoid of colorHe don't know what it means"

"Everything is grey
His hair, his smoke, his dreams
And now he's so devoid of color
He don't know what it means"

"Everything is greyHis hair, his smoke, his dreamsAnd now he's so devoid of colorHe don't know what it means"

Logan's POV

I took a long drag from my cigarette before throwing it on the ground and stomping it in anger. My life was just the definition of fucked up right now. I didn't deserve to have anything. I'm selfish, evil and just a plain psychopath. My mother who gave died giving birth to me and my father who was killed by my own hands probably didn't expect me to become this. Jack and Heath walked into my office and I paid them no mind as I continued to stare off the balcony.

" Dude why don't you grow a pair of balls a make up with Iris? " Heath ask me and I stayed silent.

" It's been three days. The poor girl has been crying rivers of tears. " Jack said and I sighed.

" She doesn't need me. She deserves better... " They stayed silent.

" What the fuck kinda shit was that? " Heath said furiously and I turned around and walked to my desk to sit down.

" I love her but I don't want her to stay with me then end up hating me because of the monster she doesn't know I am. I'd rather she leave and hate me because of the person she thinks I am " 

" I'm not trying to be rude but the words coming out of your mouth is straight bullshit. " Jack said angrily and I just sighed as I knew he was right.

" The only way to make you feel better about this whole situation is if you get back together with her. Worry less about other problems. Worry more about yourself " He said once again and they both left the room. I rested my head in my hands and thought about what they both said. A few minutes later my phone rang and I saw it was Declan. I picked it up and held it to my ear.

" You need something? " I asked.

" Mark has gone off the radar " I furrowed my brows.