Chapter 12

" Because I was instructed to do so by Logan and to keep an eye out for you while he's away. The names Lucas, but you and only you princess " He stepped closer and stroked my face. " Can call me Lucky "

I blushed and bit my lip. " O-ok Lucky " He smirked and grabbed my hand.

" Now let's walk to school. Come on now darling " I shook myself from my small trance and caught up to him like a lost puppy. He was about the same height as Logan which towered over my small frame. We walked for a bit longer before he broke the silence.

" Your name is Iris correct love? " He asked and I nodded my head.

" Iris.... I like it " He said testing it out on his tongue.

" And I hear you have a little friend in that cute little head of your's yes? " He asked and I nodded my head again. He didn't say anything after that and we continued walking until we reached the school. As we were walking I thought that Lucky was going to let go but he continued to walk with me. Everyone had a confused look on their face as we continued to walk.

He opened the door for me and we walked in " Lucky? "

" Yes princess? " He asked grabbing my small hand again as we walked to my locker.

" Are you going to be with me a-all day? " I asked taking my books out of my locker.

He shrugged his shoulders " I don't see why not... " I just nodded my head. I walked to my first class with him following me. He sat on the bench across my classroom door.

" I'll be right here when you finish " He and I nodded my head and gave him a small wave. I walked into the class to see everyone talking and giving occasional me glances. I sat in the back and started to open my history note book. In the corner of my eye I could see some of the popular girls snickering and looking in my direction.

" Do I really need to teach those girls a lesson when class hasn't even started yet? " Siri said and I rolled my eyes.

" No just ignore them " and we did for the rest of the period.

When the class was over I stood up and walked out to see Lucky still waiting for me. He stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me away from the sea of children.

" Where's you next class darling? "

" I um actually need to use the bathroom " I said and he nodded his head.

" Alrighty then " He said and I walked towards the bathroom. When I walked in I looked back to see Lucky came in as well.

" Lucky this is the girl's bathroom... "

" And? If you drowned in the toilet how am I supposed to know? " I rolled my eyes and pushed him out.

" Stay out " I said and he smirked. " Alright princess " He said and I blushed. I closed the door and walked towards the bathroom. I entered and sighed.

" Why did Logan have to leave? " I said in my head as I leaned against the bathroom stall.

" He'll be back tomorrow and besides you have Lucky. "

I sighed " I know but don't you think it's a little weird how he just came up out of the blue? "

" I guess it is but he doesn't seem to bad. If anything I think he likes you "

I just shrugged my shoulders and did my business. As I was about to walk out the stall to wash my hands I heard the door open and the clicks of heals on the ground.

" Oh my god did you see that guy that was following Ms. Freakshow around the halls? " I heard one of the girls say.

" He was so hot but don't get to close to him. He could be like her escort or therapist or something " I heard another on say and I looked down as tears came to my eyes.

Blooming Iris | ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara