Chapter 25

"Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?Bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me?Just to pour that motherfucker down the drain like me?Would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me?"

Been in pain like me?
Bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me?
Just to pour that motherfucker down the drain like me?
Would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me?"

"Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?Bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me?Just to pour that motherfucker down the drain like me?Would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me?"

Iris' POV

I walked down the street as I cleared my mind. It was always nice to get away from everything and everyone for a chance. Sadly the only thing I couldn't get away from was Siri.

" Why didn't you put a jacket on? " I didn't respond to her I just rolled my eyes.

" You know how cold New York is around this time of year " 

" Mhmm keep talking " 

I walked up to a CVS and walked in. The only person here was the cashier and he seemed pretty busy. I walked to the back and grabbed some hot cheetos. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it out groaning when I saw Logan's pretty face. I answered and held it up to my ear.

" Hello? " 

" Where are you? " He answered angrily.

" I'm... somewhere "

" You think I'm fucking playing?? Where the fuck are you? 

" CVS "

" And why the hell are you in a CVS? " 

" ..... Hot cheetos " I looked down at the bag. I heard him sigh.

" Did I not just buy you a few bags yesterday? "

" ..I ate them " I replied and my head quickly turned as I heard a loud noise in the front. 

" What was that? " Logan asked and I walked towards the front door. I put my hand on the door and pushed but it wouldn't open.