Chapter 10

Iris's POV:

Yesterday after we had our hot chocolate Logan took me back home. Since my parents were home at the time he had to climb through the window. We had basically cuddled the entire afternoon and he had to leave around 8. It took a while for me/Siri to let him go because we both didn't want him to leave early. But when he reassured me for the 5th time maybe that he was going to pick me up the next day, we finally let him leave.

I don't particularly like how we've attached to him so quickly. I think it's just because everyone other than my current therapist said we were crazy and I guess it feel nice to have another person who accepts me and treats me the way he does.

Speaking of therapy I have it today and back to reality it's Monday morning and I'm already up trying to pick out my clothes.

" But I don't want him to think I'm trying to hard. " I said going crazy in my closet.

" He's not. Oh my god you're over thinking this.... " Siri said and I could feel her rolling her eyes.

" I don't know I just don't want him to suddenly leave me because he thinks I'm insane " I said with a pout.

" You and I both know that's not happening. The man is obsessed with you and now you're obsessing over him " I rolled my eyes. She acts like she didn't obsess over him the first day we met him.

" Ok I got my outfit now go away " I said grabbing my clothes walking into the bathroom.

" Gladly "

**************

Finally I put on my chosen outfit and I have ten minutes until Logan is gonna pick me up.

I grabbed my phone and bag and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see my parents and siblings acting distant as always. I skipped to the counter and decided on just having a banana and some water.

" Good morning " I said sarcastically while smiling.

My father nodded his head and spoke " Good morning. You're scheduled for therapy this afternoon correct? " He said speaking to me like I was a child.

I turned to him " Yes I know and I do not need a ride.... probably gonna take the bus or something " I said blushing a bit. Logan will most likely be taking considering the fact that he doesn't like not knowing where I am. I looked down at my phone to see it was already time for me to go.

I grabbed my water and left the kitchen without a good bye. I put my shoes on and left the house. I immediately felt like the shy girl I normally am when I saw him leaning on his car on his phone. He looked up and when he spotted me, he put his phone away. I walked over to him and hugged his torso. He cooed at me and ran his big hands through my hair.

 He cooed at me and ran his big hands through my hair