Chapter 24

'I've been hearing symphoniesBefore all I heard was silenceA rhapsody for you and meAnd every melody is timelessLife was stringing me alongThen you came and you cut me looseWas solo singing on my ownNow I can't find the key without you'

Before all I heard was silence
A rhapsody for you and me
And every melody is timeless
Life was stringing me along
Then you came and you cut me loose
Was solo singing on my own
Now I can't find the key without you'

'I've been hearing symphoniesBefore all I heard was silenceA rhapsody for you and meAnd every melody is timelessLife was stringing me alongThen you came and you cut me looseWas solo singing on my ownNow I can't find the key without you'

Logan's POV

After a few more minutes spent we sent the girls upstairs and got back to business.

" We need to make sure the whole perimeter is secure. I don't want him anywhere near us " I said as I pulled up the plans for this week onto the projector. Charles was an old customer of ours who bought shipments regularly. But just recently he claimed that we 'sabotaged' his latest heist with the weapons we provided him. And he's threatened us by throwing a grenade into one of my gang members windows. Luckily he and his girlfriend were not there at the time.

" Are you sure Charles is dumb enough to try and attack us? " Landon asked.

" Charles is dumb but not that dumb... We need to make sure that the security doesn't get breached anytime soon. Ian is working on a better system to put up so we don't have to worry. Everyone has something to do right now so do me a favor and get out. " They all stood up and walked out the door. I turned the computer off and groaned when I felt a soda can hit my head.

" Why are you still here? " I turned to see a smirking Lucas.

" Because you didn't say please " I rolled my eyes at him.

" I actually did want to talk to you... " He said sincerely.

" About what? "

" You know those parents I have right? "

" Yes... "

" Well they had a conversation with me earlier about my sister, Phoebe "

" ....The one who has a small dose of autism and ADHD? "