Chapter 26

"Are you deranged like me?Are you strange like me?Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?"

Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?"

"Are you deranged like me?Are you strange like me?Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?"

Iris' POV

As we were on our way back to the house nobody said a word. I myself kept quiet as I didn't want to be the one who broke the uncomfortable silence.

We reached the house and everyone stepped out of the car. Without a second glance, Logan walked up to door and walked in. I looked over to Lucky and Ian in question and they just shrugged. Walking into the house I followed the sound of Logan's footsteps which lead me to his office. I walked in and saw him pacing back and forth while running his hands down his face.

" Logan? " I said softly and he just shook his head as he smiled.

" Is everything ok? " I pushed the door closed and he shook his head.

" Iris.. I think I need a break " That hit me right in my chest. I bit my lip as I looked to the ground.

" A break from what? "

" I don't know. You, Charles, your dad, Siri... I just need a break. " I lifted my head.

" Why would you need a break? " I said trying to keep my voice at bay.

" BECAUSE IT'S TOO FUCKING MUCH RIGHT NOW! " I jumped back as he screamed angrily. He turned to me and glared.

" Do you know how hard it is to run a gang? I have loads of shit that needs to get done and people to speak with but can I do that? No. I can't because I need to worry about Charles who's trying to kill us all, I need to worry about possibly being attacked by other gangs, I have to worry about my fucking girlfriend who doesn't know when to just sit and stay. Why the hell did you leave anyway? To get fresh air? To get a fucking snack that you could've asked me to bring home to you? God Iris, It's like you're fucking clueless sometimes. I love you Iris but I just need a little time alone to process all the shit in my head. " Tears were rolling down my face as he spoke his words. I felt like complete shit. I guess I never did consider that he may be under too much stress.