Chapter 3

I walked into class and I seemed to be the first one there. Not even the teacher was here. I decided on taking the seat near the window and in the back. I took a seat and started back up my conversation with Siri.

" Thanks for sticking up for me " I said smiling.

" You know I'd probably kill them if they laid a finger on you " She said. " Now during class can you please try to pay attention? "

I laughed. " What's the point if you take everything down. If we take a test all I have to do is ask you what the answer is and you'll know by default. "

" But I want you to learn on your own. "

" Ughhh fine I'll try " I said and then the bell rung. Students started rushing in taking there seat but not before making sure they were a safe distance away from me. Even though I was on there mind there seemed to be something else they were thinking about. Something that made them more on edge.

" Did you here Logan came back from prison?? " Someone asked there voice a little shaky.

" Yeah I hear he killed more people that I can count on my fingers " Another voice said scared.

" What are they talking about? " I said in my head to Siri.

" I don't know but it seems a bit freaky "

" Yeah I agree "

" Alright class settle down.....We're going to start by going around and-" He was cut off by the door slamming open. And in the doorway held the most intimidating man I've ever seen which made all voices stop quickly. He stood at a hight of almost 6'6, had muscles on top of muscles, a sharp jawline, his body full of tattoos and eyes that could just pierce through your soul.

 He stood at a hight of almost 6'6, had muscles on top of muscles, a sharp jawline, his body full of tattoos and eyes that could just pierce through your soul

And the fact that he just stared at me made me almost lose it.

" Ah yes Mr. Matthews please come in " The teacher said a hint of fear in his voice.

He came in still holding his intense gaze with me and the principle walked in afterwards.

" Just take a seat anywhere you choose " The principle said.

He broke eye contact when the principle pulled him into a whisper and I let out a huge breath I didn't even know I was holding. But it was soon caught when I saw him making his way towards the seat next to me. My breathing picked up and I was practically hyperventilating. Once he took his seat next to mine he just sat there and stared at me.

" Aw shit. Calm down Iris we don't need you having a panic attack. " Siri said a little concerned.

" I'm trying it's just so nerve racking having him just stare at me " I said back to her in my head. And after a few more minutes of the principle talking to the teacher he finally walked out and the teacher went back to talking

" As I was saying before we are going to go around and say your name and a little about yourself. Let's start with you in the front. Please stand up and introduce yourself. "

I just sat there playing with my fingers as the students were talking, Siri was calming me down with soothing words and this super hot god was just staring at me like I was the only person there. And when the teacher reached the back and pointed me out I jumped in my seat and my eyes shot up.

" Please stand and introduce yourself " He said and I raised to my feet. I can already feel my stutter building up.

" Just say your name, favorite color and class then sit back down. It's not that hard ok? " Siri said trying to make me less nervous. I nodded my head a little and started talking.

" H-hi my n-n-name is Iri-s-s and m-y favorite c-color is white an- " I was cut of by someone yelling " Come on stutter hurry it up " And that made everyone start laughing well except for Logan he looked as if he wanted to snap all of them in half just by the way he clenched his fist and grit his teeth. I didn't even notice I was just standing there staring into space until someone brought me out of my thoughts.

" Come on. Hurry up your keeping the class wai-" And he also got cut of by the hottest voice I ever heard. It was raspy and dark and sent goosebumps through my entire body.

" Just shut the fuck up and let her finish " Logan said sending death glares at the person who yelled. And when he said that everyone was quiet, well except Siri. She was in my head literally fangirling about how hot and sexy he was. Clearly she couldn't see the fact that he was almost 3 times my hight and could snap me with his pinky. I quickly said what my favorite class was and sat back down when almost immediately Logan went back to just staring at me.

The teacher was about to call on Logan to talk but he just shot him a look that said 'Try me' and he just called on the next person.

***************

It's been 45 minutes and not once has Logan looked away from me. I was literally squirming in my seat because of his really intense gaze. Siri understood my struggle and wasn't to upset when I didn't write a single word down in my notes. Not that I would remember, all knowledge goes straight to her.

The bell rung and I was literally racing to get out of there. I grabbed my bag and ran out not daring to look back. I rushed to the bathroom and looked into a mirror. I gasp as I looked at myself. My face was flushed and I was blushing so hard I looked like a strawberry. Why I was blushing I have no idea.

" Maybe it was the fact that a god was sitting next to you in class " Siri said and I could literally feel her smiling.

" Shut up please " I said a little shaky.

Just as I was about to wash my face out with cold water the three girls from this morning walked in.

" Look Ms. Freakshow is in here. Probably couldn't handle the all the laughing. Do you need help to your next class? " The one on the left said and I hurried to wash and dry my face. And before they could say anything else I quickly ran out. Ugh I've been running so much today.

I was walking to my next class as Siri was giving me directions since I didn't want to lift my head when suddenly I bumped into a really rough but soft wall.

" That isn't supposed to be there " Siri said as surprised as I was. My body felt off balance and I almost fell on my ass if it wasn't for a pair of warm and strong arms that caught me and wrapped around my waist. I looked up and my heart started going 500 mph and my cheeks went right back to the color of a tomato. I felt one hand move to the back of my neck to caress it and I saw a small smirk rise to the person's face. Then I heard that raspy and hot voice once more.

" You ok Babygirl? "

***************

A/N:Next update may be tomorrow..

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote 💖

Angel 💛