Chapter 6

Iris' POV:

We pulled into the parking lot and parked it his spot which was a few yards from the entrance. Approximately 8.98 is what Siri told me. We were sitting the car and I decided to break the silence.

" T-thanks for t-the r-ride " I said as I was about to get out the car he pulled my hand back which made me sit back down and close the door in a heart beat.

" Let me see your phone " He said and I quickly dug in my bag and pulled out my phone to give to him. When I handed him my new iPhone that I loved so dearly our hands brushed which made me shiver and of course he saw. He just chuckled and started to put his phone number in my phone. Then he sent a text to himself and saved my name in his phone as babygirl. His raspy voice and body structure makes me feel tingly and Siri pointed out that it was a good tingly not a bad one. He handed me back my phone and looked over to me.

" If you have any problems today. I don't fucking care if they just bumped your shoulder. You call me. Understand babygirl? " He said gripping my chin softly, bringing me closer to him. I bit my lip and nodded my head.

He took my lip with his thumb and brought it out from my teeth. " You shouldn't do that when you're around me " He said. That's gonna be kinda hard since I bite my lip at least 5 times a minute. The he kissed my forehead and started to get out. I didn't know if he wanted me to wait or to get out myself but I was soon answered when he opened my door and held his hand out for me.

I took it and he helped me out. As we started walking I noticed we got some looks from some people and I soon realized that our hands were still connected. They probably think we're dating. I took my hand out of his grasp and crossed it over my body. He smirked and grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. Now he made their assumptions seem true.

He took me to my first which had a few people already. He pulled me into him so that my frontside was against his.

" This is too much human contact for one day " I said to Siri.

" I think he's just being friendly? " She said trying to convince herself as well.

He moved the hair out of my face and came down in my ear to whisper " Be good. " He said then slowly let me go. After what has happened as of this morning and right now there is not one spot on my face that is not red from being to blushing so much or being too flushed out. He walked to his next class with his phone out texting people really fast. When I turned around the whole class was just staring at me including the teacher. When did they all walk in? I quickly went to my seat and put my head down trying not to be noticed.

**************

It's the last class and I'm the first one here. I have successfully avoided Logan all day and I'm hoping to be the first one out of class so I can get home without being in another car ride with him. The bell rung and student started to come in quickly ready to go home. I was relieved when I didn't see Logan come through the door and I could finally breath. The teacher then decided that we need to do a small quiz about what we took down yesterday.

I went into my bag got a pencil and my notes. When I came back up I jumped out of my skin because Logan was now sitting in the chair next to me staring at me. He didn't say anything and I just took that as he didn't want to talk. I looked inside my notes a realized I didn't take shit down yesterday. Oh well, it's not like I needed it.

When the test came I let Siri take over my hands and eyes and she finished the test in less than a minute. When she gave me my control back I noticed Logan never took his eyes off me. When the teacher came around I gave him the test and he took it back to his desk to grade it. When he came back I had an 100%. Not like I wouldn't.

" How did you do that? " Logan asked me furrowing his brows.

" D-do w-what? " I asked in a small voice looking towards him.

" Yesterday you took no notes and today you still have none. But you seemed to have finished the test in about 30 seconds flat without a single question wrong and this shit is basically in another language. "

I gulped and shrugged my shoulders. " I don't know? " I said more as a question. And he nodded his head not believing my answer and just turned to his phone. Not sure if he knows he supposed to do the test but I'm not saying a single word.

*************

* After School *

We were now in front of my house and I couldn't really stop him from taking me with him. He just took my hand and left. As of now he is texting on the phone and I'm just sitting here.

" T-thanks f-for the r-ride again-n " I said tilting my head down a bit.

" I'll be here tomorrow too " He said with his head still in his phone.

" T-t-tomorrow? " I asked looking at him with my eyes wide.

" And everyday from now on " He said like it was the most relax thing to say, which for me it wasn't.

" O-okay " I said then got out and ran to my door. I searched for my keys quickly and got in shutting the door fast. I rushed into my room, threw my bag on the floor and went into my bathroom.

" Siri what the hell just happened today? " I asked looking into my mirror.

" I honestly have no clue but one of my theories is that he has developed a bit of an infatuation for you "

" Any other theories? " I asked pacing back and forth.

" Not really the rest kind of don't make sense. Like for example he's planning on murdering or kidnapping you. "

" Isn't taking me in a car without my Ok or consent a form of kidnapping? "

" Technically yes and no. Yes you were taken but you were taken to a place you need to go everyday and got returned back to your home safely. "

" So I can't call the police to report a man who kidnapped me, took me to school and brought me back home. THIS IS BULLSHIT! " I said walking staring at my hands ready to break something.

" Iris we don't break we breath. Right? "

" But I feel like breaking something! " I screamed. If you couldn't already tell we both have anger issues but she doesn't really show it unless she's really pissed off.

" How about something to eat or drink? That always calms you down. " She said trying to reason with me.

" Food......yeah " I said calming down and started walking out the bathroom. When I opened the door I froze. There sat Logan on my computer chair on his phone like he was invited here or some shit. I walked out to the middle of the room and just stood there.

" Who were you talking to babygirl? " He asked putting his phone away

" W-what d-do you m-mean? " I asked shifting from side to side.

" Well I heard you whispering and screaming incoherent things in the bathroom so I suggested you were on the phone but " He pulled out my phone " I have it right here "

I was just staring at him with no answer. This guy is really on my case trying to figure me out and shit. Now I realized that he's caught me red handed.

**************

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote 💖

Angel 💛