Chapter 8

Yesterday's therapy may have been the best therapy session ever. I went home feeling relieved and my parents even seemed surprised. It is now Saturday and my routine with Logan has kinda been the same. He picks me up, takes me to school, watches me, brings me back home and watches me again. You know simple week. I was in my comfy clothes right now and no one was home. So it was just me and Siri.

" Siri can you get me some Ice Cream " I asked rubbing my eyes on the couch

" No get up and do it yourself lazy ass "

" Piss off " I said getting up and walking to the kitchen. I got out my Cookie Dough Ice Cream and grabbed a big spoon. Sat up on the counter and started eating as I stared outside the window. As I was about to take another huge bite the doorbell rang.

I put my ice cream on the counter and hopped down. I made my way to the door and open it. Once I saw who it was I quickly tried to shut it but he put his foot in and chuckled. He pushed it open and shook his head at me, smirking.

 He pushed it open and shook his head at me, smirking

" Are you really trying to lock me out bunny? "

" N-no I-I'm n-not " I said shifting from leg to leg as he stared at me. He walked closer to me and picked me up over his shoulder which made me squeal and hold onto his shirt. He turned towards the door and locked it. Welp there goes my escape plan.

He made his was to the kitchen and opened the fridge with me still in his hold.

" You hungry baby? " He asked still looking through MY FRIDGE.

" N-no. Um c-can you put me d-down p-please? " I asked shyly and I could feel his body tense up. He closed the fridge and walked out the kitchen with me.

" Babygirl, what don't you understand about you're mine? And since you're mine " He said reaching over and started rubbing my bum. " I get to do whatever I want " Now I was probably
blushing as red as a tomato. He took a seat on the sofa made me straddle him. I didn't have the courage to look him in the eyes so I looked down at my hands which were resting on his oh so defined torso. His hands were on my hips and I could feel his intense gaze on me.

" Never been this close to a guy before " I said in my head.

" Trust me I know "

" Shut up....... do you think his chest looks as good as it feels? "

" I'm pretty sure it does babygirl " I looked up at him and gasped. Did he hear everything I said? He ran his hands through my hair and pulled me close to his face making me gasp slightly again.

" Bunny, I'm only gonna ask you this one more time. Who are you talking to? " He said staring straight into my soul. I looked down at my fingers and sighed. He won't leave me alone about this issue. Matter of fact, he won't leave me alone period. I guess if I tell him he'll think I'm crazy and leave me alone for good. Worth a shot.

" I- Um. I h-have a special f-friend in my h-head "

* 15 minutes later*

Logan's POV

After her explanation of her friend, I started to put the pieces together. The muttering, the change in emotion, her intelligence and the way she almost murdered that one kid in the school. As she was telling the story not once did I start to lose interest in her. In fact this kinda turns me on. Well what do you expect I'm a psychopathic gang leader. She looked back up at me and stared. Her eyes looked the same color green with a hint of black in them.

" D-do you t-think I-I'm crazy n-now? " She said shyly. I already knew she wanted me to so I could leave her alone but the way she's looking at me and unknowingly clutching my shirt in her small little fist, I think not. I grab her tiny little hips and bring them closer to me.

" Not at all baby " I said which made her eyes widen and a look of shock was plastered on her face. I don't think people say that to her often. Then out of no where she threw her arms around my shoulders and hid her head in my neck. I stroked her back and smirked. My little bunny gave in faster than expected. I took her head out of my neck and stared at her lips. I started to lean in and I captured her little plump lips with mine.

She tensed up at first and then gave me control. Just how I like it. I pushed my tongue in her mouth and moved my hands to her perky bum. I started giving her a massage which made her moan into the kiss. She started to grind her hips into mine which made me groan loudly. I could feel her going faster and I pulled away from the kiss. She looked like she was on cloud 9 and it made me pretty hard. Looks like my little one has never been touched.

She stopped for a second and looked up at me. I noticed her face looking redder than usual and her eyes more big and innocent than normally. I also took notice on how she held onto my neck for dear life. 

" Feels good " She said pointing down to her little pussy.

" It does? " I asked her rubbing her bum slightly and she nodded her head frantically. 

" Do you want me to take care of it for you? " I asked and she nodded her head quickly. This is going to be fun.

***********

A/N: Helllloooo. Sorry for not updating....been a bit busy. Next chapter is going to be quite steamy so yeahhhh 😬

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote 💖

Angel 💛