Chapter 29

"My friends don't walk, they runSkinny dip in rabbit holes for funPopping, popping balloons with guns, getting high off heliumWe paint white roses redEach shade from a different person's headThis dream, dream is a killerGetting drunk with the blue...

Skinny dip in rabbit holes for fun
Popping, popping balloons with guns, getting high off helium
We paint white roses red
Each shade from a different person's head
This dream, dream is a killer
Getting drunk with the blue caterpillar"

"My friends don't walk, they runSkinny dip in rabbit holes for funPopping, popping balloons with guns, getting high off heliumWe paint white roses redEach shade from a different person's headThis dream, dream is a killerGetting drunk with the blue...

Iris' POV

I woke up quickly as I started to hyperventilate. I looked around the room and it was pitch black. I tried moving my hands but they were tied to the arms of the chair. I tried my legs but they were tied too. 

" You're not getting out of this without my help " I rolled my eyes.

" I probably wouldn't be here if you helped in the first place! " 

" You're the one who wants to explore the world and shit without me holding you back " 

" Siri I know you know those are two different scenarios. I'd like to experience going into the deep end of the pool without you telling me the consequences, not getting kidnapped and stuck somewhere I don't even know!! " 

" Listen you're here for a reason so just wait a minute " I was ready to go off on her when I heard someone's footsteps from outside. I watched the door open and I shielded my eyes from the bright light. When I looked back up I rolled my eyes. Not this dumbass.

" Well well.. Long time no see Iris.. How have you been? "

" Piss off Mark. Why am I here? "

" Many reasons.. Let's start with the fact that I want you and all your little boy's dead. Including the govenor and your father. " 

" Really? You're delusional. That will never happen. "

" Not if I'm in control of Charles' gang " I looked up at him in question.

" What? " I asked and he chuckled.

" Ever since your dad took my position in the army I've been left jobless. My wife left me and I was a mess. But I decided to get off my ass and get back at them. The only reason Charles has become a recent 'problem' for Logan is because it's all been me. "