Chapter 9

2k views? lolololol no words ❤️

Logan's POV:

I turned her small body around so her back was laying on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. I leaned down and started sucking softly on her neck. She leaned further into my chest and started to whimper. When she tilted her head to the side for me to gain more access, I smirked against her neck and chuckled softly.

I took my head from out of her neck and started to remove her sweatpants. When I finished I chuckled again at my little girl. She had on white undies with grey bows. I started to slide them down as well and when I finished I couldn't help but stare. Her tiny, cleanly shaved puśśy was flawless. I think she could feel me staring and she started to close her legs. I smacked the inside of her thigh and she jumped slightly.

She looked up at me with her big green eyes and whimpered. I ran my thumb over her bottom lip and shushed her softly. I moved my other hand to her waist and started tracing circles. After a couple seconds I moved both hands down to spread her legs a little wider. She wrapped her arms around one of mine and squeezed tightly. I ran my finger through her fold and felt her tremble a little. She was extremely wet and soft.

I moved my finger to her tiny bud and started to go in little circles. Her tiny mews were getting me really hard. I moved down a bit and teased her entrance with my finger. She was biting her lip and squirming around trying to get away. I slapped her thigh again scolded her with my eyes vaguely. She whimpered again and held my arm tighter.

I moved my hand on her clít and started rubbing softly. As I kept going my hand started speeding up and I could feel her shaking. I knew she was close. After a few seconds I knew I was correct when she came and her juices started flying into my hand and onto the ground. Looks like my baby is a squirter. She turned back to straddle my lap and look into my eyes completely embarrassed and tired. I brought my hand to my mouth, keeping eye contact with her, I put each finger in my mouth one by one and suck softly.

She gasped and held her hands close to her. When I finished I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me which made her gasp again eyes opening with fear. I leaned into her ear and whispered.

" You taste so fūçking sweet baby "
She whimpered and wrapped her little arms around my neck. I wrapped my arm under her bum and stood up. I used one of my hand to grabbed her clothes and started my way upstairs to her room. Not even half way up the steps I heard tiny snores. I smirked lowly as I saw her chest rise and fall.

Looks like it was to much to handle.

I entered her room and grabbed some panties from her drawer. I laid her on the bed and slid them on her. When I finished I picked her up again to tuck her in. I kissed her forehead and started my way out. I have a lot of important business to take care of and it has to eventually get done, so that's what I'm off to do now.

The fact that she gave in and is almost under my control is heart warming. I feel as though when ever I'm around her or if I think about her, I can feel my heartbeat.

Iris' POV:

I stirred in my sleep as felt extremely cold. I feel like I'm missing something.

" Wake up " I heard Siri in my head. I opened my eyes slowly.

" What happened? " I asked with a grouchy voice.

" You really don't remember? "
I thought about for a little and gasped sitting up quickly.

" I was with.... " I said and she cut me off.

" Yepp "

" And we were...."