Epilogue

"I'm sorry if it's all too muchEvery day you're here, I'm healingAnd I was runnin' out of luckI never thought I'd find this feeling"

Every day you're here, I'm healing
And I was runnin' out of luck
I never thought I'd find this feeling"

"I'm sorry if it's all too muchEvery day you're here, I'm healingAnd I was runnin' out of luckI never thought I'd find this feeling"

Iris' POV

6 years later

" And then what happened??? Did you die? "

" Of course she didn't you idiot! She's right here " 

" Mommy! Annie's being mean to me!! "

" That's not true! Daddy, Adam is always mean to me " I smiled at the twins as my little baby, Marley, crawled in. Logan picked her up and cradled her in his arms. 

" Mom are you even listening! " Adam whined and I pulled him close to me and did the same with Annie. I want to be nice and say that all three of our kids look like both of us but that would be lying. They are all the spitting image of Logan and it frightened me slightly. 

It was already past their bedtime and I was telling them the story of how me and Logan came to be and who Siri was... Minus the gang, drugs and sex. 

" Do you want to know why I'm telling you this story? " I asked them and they nodded furiously. Even Marley leaned over to us as she giggled putting her hand in her mouth.

" I want you to understand that we're hear for you no matter what. I never fought with Siri much as a child so I don't want you two to fight with each other "

" B-but how are we not going to fight when she's always talking in my head? " Adam asked and Annie rolled her eyes. 

" Don't act like when I was talking to Jeremy on Monday, you didn't talk in my head making me mess up and embarrass myself! " 

" Is Jeremy a boy? " Logan asked and Annie nodded. He turned back to Marley and spoke.

" You did good Adam "

" Mommy! " Annie said and I punched Logan on his arm who in return winced and mumbled 'owwie'.

" You two need to be nice to each other or you are actually going to give yourselves headaches. " I said and they nodded sadly.

" When is Uncle Ian coming to give us telepathy practice? " Annie asked.

" He should be coming back tomorrow. You know he's been a bit busy with his kids. " Logan answered.

" Is grandpa going to come this weekend? " Adam asked.

" You know he is.. just like every week. " I said cringing as my dad was very busy throughout the week so he came to spend the night every weekend. He always says and I quote  'You two aren't aloud to have any more kids. If that means I have to be here every time you're free so be it.'

He tried his best to keep us away from each other but last month one thing led to another and I'm pregnant again with triplets. I think Siri made my body hold on to more just so she could piss him off. And I when I tell he was pissed oh, he was the definition of shitpissed. He loved his grandchildren but was getting tired as Connor and Amelia already each had 4. 

" Now no more questions! It's time for bed. " They sighed and we tucked them into their separate beds. They may think they hate each other but one can't sleep if the other is not in the room. When they were babies it was a mess. One couldn't eat if the other didn't or one couldn't use the bathroom if the other didn't! 

We walked Marly over to her room and tucked her in. Walking back to our room, Logan rubbed my butt as he closed the door. 

" Ugh not tonight Logan I'm tired " I said as I plopped down on the bed and put my hair in a ponytail. He climbed on the bed and pulled me into him. I rolled my eyes as I could already feel how hard he was.

" Well.. I can't say the feeling is mutual. " I sighed and rolled over to face him.

" If I give you one round will you leave me alone. " He kissed my neck and hovered over me.

" You know I won't be able to stop until round 5 " I rolled my eyes at him laughing as he kissed my cheek.

" Alright, let the fun begin. "

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Wow. I just want to say thank you to those of you who stayed the whole long year with me and this book. I honestly didn't even know if this would be this popular and it is. If you compare this book's first chapter to the first chapter in HPID then you will know that my writing has changed... A LOT. This book will always have a place in my heart. I hope you all can understand. If you still love me lol you can check out His Possession In Discretion and my NEW book Tattoo Heartist!

I love all my little readers! ♡ x

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Song Lyrics: Clean Bandit - Symphony

Follow me on IG: iiLoveydoveii 

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote ♡

Angel ♡