Chapter 17

It's weird. We went from having a civilized conversation Mr.Presley being held up by Logan against the wall by his neck. I went to reach for him but Lucky pulled me back and wrapped his arms around me.

" This is where you've been going all this time? Why you've been wearing longer shirts to cover that up? Don't think I haven't noticed. " He said looking down to the tattoo on his arm. Siri concentrated on Mr.Presley's neck to make sure he wasn't dieing and Lucky continued to caress me.

" I know you've been hearing me complain about my baby's therapist. So tell me why you're the person you all want me to stop bitching about? "

" I can explain "

Logan laughed " Yeah you better fucking explain " I pushed out of Lucky's hold and ran to Doc pulling Logan's hand from around his neck.

" He doesn't have to explain anything. I liked him as my therapist and I want him to continue to be my therapist so I can have someone to talk to. Ok? " Logan rolled his eyes.

" But he lied to me don't you think- " I cut him off by wrapping my arms around his neck while pouting my lips and giving him the best puppy dog eyes I could make.

" Logan " I said softly and he groaned.

" Alright fine. You're off the hook for now Ian " He said and I clapped my hands together while smiling. I turned towards doc and grabbed his arm.

" Now let's see who you really are " I said quietly as I studied his tattoo.

" Mortiferum Sicarius "

" You're a deadly assassin? " I asked and he nodded his head.

" But I mostly known as a gunsmith around here "

" You make guns? "

" Well mostly yes. Come see the armory room " He said and we all followed him to a room in the basement. When he put the code in the door my eyes went wide.

" I designed every piece of firearm in this house so I could know if they had any defaults or damaging " I nodded my head as I looked around in awe

" I designed every piece of firearm in this house so I could know if they had any defaults or damaging " I nodded my head as I looked around in awe. Logan grabbed my hand and pulled me into another room.

" And this is our conference room. Where we have our meetings and discussions. " I walked around as they watched me look at everything.

 " I walked around as they watched me look at everything