Chapter 12

I manage to get everyone up. It's a good thing I woke up at 5:40. I know that's early for school, but Tori and them need to go home and get into their uniforms before school starts. I haven't talked to them about anything that I saw. I mean it definitely couldn't have been a normal dream because of how realistic it was. There's a different feel between normal dreams and my visions, and last night was definitely a vision. For some reason I'm still uncertain though. This feeling in my heart that tells me they are good people, wants me to believe it was only a dream. My head on the other hand is telling me that they aren't who they appear to be. I don't know what to believe.

It's not like I can just approach them and say, "oh hey, just letting you know I can sometimes predict the future and I saw that you guys have special powers, care to explain?" Oh yeah, that will go down well... Not.

In my vision Tori looked like she had the closest relationship to that man... I don't know what that means but I need to keep an eye on her. I can't trust her, Seth, or Gavin. Especially not Gavin... He gave up one of his friends and pack mates to that man. How could he do that?

I want to talk about this with someone, but I can't talk to Kari or anyone about this... I just barely managed to convince Kari and Bryce to let them stay, and now I find out that they are in cahoots with some weird man? If I tell them now then they won't trust me ever again. This small tug in my heart is begging me not to believe what I saw, but I just don't know what to think anymore. What if I'm wrong and they aren't in cahoots with that man? If I told Kari and Bryce then I could possibly get them in trouble for no reason.

Whatever, let's just get this day done and over with. I grab my school uniform and put it on after stripping out of my clothes from last night. Taking my dirty clothes I throw them into my bathroom floor and walk over to the sink. I grab my makeup bag, add some mascara to my eyes and leave my brown hair as it naturally is. I don't mind having my loose natural curls, it doesn't look that bad.

I grab my backpack and join Rosie and Jason downstairs in the kitchen.

"Hey guys." I say and grab a granola bar from the cabinet.

"Hey, so that was quite an adventure last night huh?" Rosie says as she eats her cereal. I nod my head.

"Yup, I'm just glad it's all over with. I hate thunderstorms..."

"We know." Jason says with a laugh. "But you did pretty good, I'm impressed. You're usually shaking in your boots when a thunderstorm comes." He says. I frown at him.

"I am not that bad Jay!" I'm not. I'm usually terrified, yes, but I don't actually shake! I'm not a chihuahua!

"Sure." He states, I hit him in the arm and he frowns and rubs it. "Ow, jerk." he says.

I smirk at him victoriously. I throw out my granola bar wrapper in the trash and start to munch on my breakfast.

"Ah Evelyn, there you are!" I hear Kari's voice. I turn around and see that she popped into the kitchen. Her chubby little belly is sticking out and making her look cuter than ever. She's smiling at me brightly.

"Well someone looks happy today, what's up?" I say.

"Just found out some exciting news." I give her a questioning look.

"What kind of exciting news?"

She winks at me and giggles, "It's a secret!" I absolutely hate that!

"Why would you even tell me that you have exciting news then? Now I'm going to be curious all day..." I complain. She rolls her eyes.

"Well deal with it. I'm going to be taking a few days to travel so I wanted to let you know that I won't be around for a bit. I'm going to be leaving tomorrow morning." I pout out my bottom lip. I can't believe she is leaving me. I hate it when she's not here... Wait a second isn't she about to give birth?