Chapter 21

"Guys I can't believe how nice Fiona has been lately." Lauren says to Rosie, Peyton, and me as we walk into the school. I give her a weird look.

"Fiona, nice? Are you sure you're thinking of the right person?" I say. She laughs.

"Yeah I know, I sound crazy but it's true. Fiona hasn't done one mean thing since last week. I don't know why." Images of Gavin angrily telling her to leave flashes through my head and I smirk. That's probably why she's being so nice. Someone finally got through to her head.

We make it into the front lobby and join a few other girls including Jill.

"Guess what? Apparently Ralf and Tanya are dating now." A girl says. Rosie looks at her with a shocked expression.

"No way? Where did you hear that from?" She asks.

"Tanya told Gretchen who told me. I was shocked but apparently they have been dating in secret for a while, Tanya didn't want to tell anyone so they just made it look like they were hook up buddies. But it's official now, they are starting to tell people." Rosie frowns at this and turns to me.

"Can you believe that boy? He has gone this long without telling us he is dating Tanya? What an ass. He is going to get a piece of my mind when I see him second block." She says angrily. I laugh.

"Don't be too hard on him Rosie. Most the reason why he has kept it a secret for so long is because of you. You get mad at him so easily. If he's happy with her, let him be happy." I say. She sighs.

"I know I know. It's just so weird because it's Tanya... And the fact that Ralf is like a brother to me so I just get protective over him..." I laugh. It's true Ralf and his brother Ryan have been like brothers to Rosie. Ryan left a couple of years ago to go into the army. He's only a couple of years older than us but we haven't seen him in so long.

Ring.

The warning bell sounds and kids begin to disperse to their first classes. Rosie looks at me and smiles.

"See you third block." She says. I pat her on the shoulder.

"Go easy on Ralf okay?" I say pleadingly. She laughs.

"Fine, just for you Ev."

We part our separate ways and I go straight to Anatomy. Time to face Gavin. I'm going to pull him aside after class and talk to him because I'm still pissed from last night. What the hell is wrong with him. Why would he do such a thing?

I get into class and see Tori in her seat. I walk back and sit next to her. I look around and confirm the fact that Gavin and Seth aren't in the room.

"Where are they?" I ask and turn to Tori.

"Who?" I give her a serious look and she giggles. "I'm kidding. They decided to stay home today. They have had enough of school. Probably won't be here tomorrow either." she says with a shrug.

Ugh. What a jerk. Well if he isn't going to come to school then I'm just going to have to go to him at his house. Although I don't want Tori or the rest of them to be there... I guess I will have to go next block. This sucks because I don't have a car or my wolf so the only way I can get to their house is by foot or cab... Yeah I'm not calling a cab so it looks like I will be walking. Yay.

Class flies by quickly and soon the bell for second block rings. I say goodbye to Tori and act like I'm heading to my second period class. But instead of going up the stairs to the second floor I walk out the exit that's near the staircase.

It's a good thing I paid attention to the route that Tori and them drove when they took me to their house because now I know exactly how to get there. Although its going to take me about twenty minutes to walk there instead of five minutes by car.