[7]SCOTT

When Isaac was trying to give Scott a pep talk before the game, but he was too busy watching you

You and Scott had been friends for a while now, none of you knew that the other wanted something more.

There was a party at Lydia's house tonight, and everyone knew they were legendary. The only thing was that you had to bring a date. You had immediately thought of Scott, but you were too shy to ask him.

Lydia knew of your crush on Scott. She demanded that you came with him and told you that if you didn't you wouldn't be allowed to come. She glammed you up within minutes and told you where to find him.

You made your way into the locker room, trying to act confident but failed. Stiles found it hilarious but Scott found it cute.

As you walked past all the boys, a few gave you cat calls, but you ignored them. Just as you were about to come face to face with Scott, you fell.

You had never felt more embarrassed. You were also pretty sure that Scott wouldn't want to go with you.

Scott rushed to help you up. As soon as he did you hid your face behind your hair and looked down.

"I suck at this..." You muttered under your breath, not knowing Scott could hear you.

He lifted your head up with his two
Fingers and brushed the hair out of your face. You blushed a deep shade of red.

"Don't look look down, you're too pretty." If even possible, you turned as dark as a tomato. Nobody had ever said something like that to you before.

You took this chance to ask him to the party. He was surprised, he never thought someone as beautiful as you would ask him to a party.

"Um..Wha-...I...Uh..." Scott spluttered. He was screaming at himself in his mind for Being so awkward.

"He would love to Y\L\N, Now get out my locker room!" Coach thankfully saved Scott. Scott nodded in agreement.

You walked away with a goofy grin on your face. As you walked away, Isaac was attempting to give Scott a pep talk, but he was too busy staring at your retreating figure.

Requested by lilsophie14 ! Hope you liked it 😊