[8]I CAN'T GET ARRESTED AGAIN!

Isaac was definitely weirded out by you

Isaac was definitely weirded out by you. Definitely. In a way he thought you were cool and liked that you were different.

"Okay, one thing before we start talking." You said seriously after recovering from your miniature melt down. Isaac nodded. "You have to promise to never call the cops on me. I don't care what I've done, I can't go to jail again."

Isaac wasn't sure wether you were being serious or not. He could definitely think of reasons why you could have went to jail, he just didn't know if you were joking.

"What did you do...?" He asked as you both began walking. He didn't know where you were going, nor did he care. He just wanted to talk to you. You had seemed...interesting, according to Scott and Stiles. Mainly Scott, seeing as Stiles was still in a mood because you had nicknamed him 'blue cheese'.

"It wasn't that bad..." You said in all seriousness. "They classed it as assault, but it wasn't. At all."

Isaac subconsciously scooted away from you but continued to walk. You noticed this but paid no mind to it.

"The guy told the whole story wrong. He said that I punched him in the face and then tried to kick him, he was an officer. That's the only reason why I'd went to jail. I didn't even know you could go to jail for that. Stupid, isn't it?" You rambled and he listened.