[21]YOU TASERED ME?

Muffled voices were heard

Muffled voices were heard. Even you, the one without werewolf hearing could hear them. They came in the same direction as the sounds of breaking sticks. You all assumed that they were coming towards you, but you decided to walk forward any way. You couldn't afford to loose them.

It sounded as if there was more than one person. Maybe about five. That's how many different voices you could pick out.

You and the boys walked cautiously towards the voices, being careful not to startle them. You had to remember-- Allison had a gun. Or a bow. Whatever one it was. She could shoot any of you if she thought that you were a wild animal.

"That's definitely Allison." Whispered Liam, still keeping close to the other half of Thiam. OTP, OTP, OTP!

The voices were louder now, it felt as if they were right beside you all. You felt a presence beside you, so you reached out to it without thinking.

"Hello?" You asked quietly. The dark figure whirled around and...tasered you. Freaking tasered you. You screamed out in pain, grabbing everyone's attention. "You know...it's rude to taser people."

•••

"So how was your jog?" Your parents asked as you walked Into the door. You smirked.

"Eventful...that's for sure."

You deserve an award if you got through this whole thing. Seriously, I congratulate you. Also I'd like to remind everyone that I won't reply to comments or anything like that until tommorw. I spent 7 hours (yes I have no life) writing these because I'm a slow Typer. Also, I had to do this on my phone...so...yeah.