[20]ALLISON HUNT!

"WE'RE GOING ON AN ALLISON HUNT, WE'RE GONNA FIND A GRUMPY ONE!" You all screamed at the top of your voices in unison

  "WE'RE GOING ON AN ALLISON HUNT, WE'RE GONNA FIND A GRUMPY ONE!" You all screamed at the top of your voices in unison. You were like a proper army, marching in time. You wouldn't be surprised if people woke up and started complaining about you all.

  By now you were all in the deep and scary part of the woods, where it was pitch black. You were thankful you had brought Steve. Who is Steve? Your flashlight. You just randomly decided to name it Steve,  because why not?

  For a minute you all stopped shouting to catch your breath. You finally had the time to ask the question that had been on your mind.

  "Why did you guys want to find Allison first?" You asked curiously. They then all done the weird conversation with their eyes again.

  "She will probably shoot someone if she finds them, which is why we need to find her first. If she shoots someone then..." Scott spoke up. Why would This allison person even have something that is capable of hurting someone? That's just weird.

  "Oh...Okay..." You trail off, about to say more until you hear a sound. It was faint. A very faint rustling sound. "I think we found someone else, guys."