[17]THIAM IS OTP!

Liam was definitely cold

  Liam was definitely cold. You had somehow managed to persuade him to give you his jacket. He regretted it.

  You were all just sitting in silence, not sure what to say. Liam was too cold to even think, Scott was trying to figure out the recipe for Ben and Jerry's ice cream and you were trying to figure out the secret of the Bermuda Triangle.

  "Y\N?" You heard a voice say your name for what felt like the 100th time tonight. You recognised this voice though; it belonged to the guy who had her water bottle. "Hello?"

  The boys stood up along with you to try find Theo. Well,  you were trying to find him so you could avoid him. The other two just wanted something to do other than sit around and be cold.

  You were looking around a tight clump of trees when you saw something. How you could even see was beyond you. There stood a shirtless Theo, holding her water bottle. This time he hadn't jumped down from a tree, he was just there.

  "Oh my lord, you're shirtless. I repeat THEO RAEKEN IS SHIRTLESS! Why are you shirtless?"

  He only shrugged and walked over to where Liam was standing. You grinned Emily when you saw the two laughing together.

  OTP! OTP! OTP!

I apologise for this whole thing 😂😂😂