[16]DWAYNE THE ROCK JOHNSON.

Just as Liam was about to say 'I DO' , a figure came sprinting towards you both at a fast pace

"Who's that?" Asked Liam, who was squinting to see if he could identify the person. You squinted and thought that you knew who it was.

"IT'S DWAYNE THE ROCK JOHNSON, I REPEAT IT IS DWAYNE THE ROCK JOHNSON!" You screamed for what wasn't the first time this night. You had forgotten completely that Stiles had wanted you to run from something.

As the figure grew closer you realized who it was and sighed sadly. He stopped at you and Liam a little before putting his hands on his knees, begging for to pant.

"Way to get my hopes up, McNugget. I was expecting one of my many husbands to appear." You pouted, pushing Scott over on to the ground.

"Well that was rude!" Said Scott, in a fake posh voice that he was terrible at. Liam sniggered and sat down beside Scott. How lazy.

You had a look st what he was wearing and frowned. Why was he out in that? He must be freezing.

"Aren't you cold?" You asked him, forgetting that Liam was even there. Scott nodded his head and his lips turned blue.

You, being the oh so nice person you are, took off your jacket and gave it to Scott, who smiled gratefully. He put it on and instantly you began to get cold.

"Hot boy number 36?" Liam stopped tying his shoelace and looked up to you. He raised an eyebrow at you and gestured for you to keep talking. Your nice facade was now gone and you turned more demanding.  "Give me your jacket, I'm cold."