[11]MY MOM'S UNDERWEAR...

"I'm still going to call you 'the random guy who fell in front of me for no reason'

  "I'm still going to call you 'the random guy who fell in front of me for no reason'." You laughed. You then finally got a look at his face.

  WHY DO ALL THE BEACON HILLS BOYS MAKE YOU WANT TO MELT INTO A PUDDLE?

  "In fact, your name is officially hot boy number 995. Congratulations." HOT BOY ALERT, STAY CALM Y\N.

  "What are you doing here?" He asks, yet again ignoring what you had just said to him. He didn't know how to respond to someone telling him he was hot boy number 994. Or was it 995? He didn't know.

  "Well I, unlike some people, do normal things like jogging. I do not hide in trees and scare innocent earthlings."

  He shifted from foot to foot, chuckling nervously. He scratched the back of his neck and replied;

  "I was...looking for something."  He struggled for the words. He didn't want to tell you what he was looking for. That was embarrassing.

  "And that something was...?" You asked him, curious. What could a teenage boy be looking for in the preserve at this time?

  "Uh...my...uh...my mom's underwear..."

  You burst out laughing. Who looks for their mom's underwear on the preserve? Who looses their underwear on the preserve? That's just weird.