[13]WILD HOT BOYS ARE EVERYWHERE!

Oh how Stiles regretted saying that

Oh how Stiles regretted saying that. How was he supposed to know that you were going to chase the 'chicken nugget' that was running around? Now he was stuck chasing after you, who was chasing after an imaginary chicken nugget, all while trying to not get attacked by an angry werewolf.

"Hey, Y\N, wh-" Theo saw you running towards him, so he started talking. When you got to him you didn't even give him a glance. You just pushed him away with your right hand and continued chasing the 'chicken nugget'.

"SORRY HOT BOY NUMBER 995, I GOTTA DATE WITH NUGGET HEAVEN!" You screamed from behind you, where Stiles was having problems trying to keep up with you.

"CAN YOU...SLOW...DOWN...?" Stiles began to get further and further away from you, and he actually wasn't that bad at running. Well, compared to the werewolves he is, but not against any humans.

It wasn't long until you had got even further ahead. You were lost and yet you were still chasing the 'chicken nugget'.

  Stiles cursed at himself under his breath for losing you. He was about to find his way back to the jeep when he realized something. He too, was lost. I'm the preserve. With an angry werewolf on the loose.

  How fun.

  Up ahead, you had finally stopped running. As much as you wanted that chicken nugget, you could not run any further. You had also realized how gullible you were. A walking chicken nugget? Really Y\N? But what had you been chasing? You were definitely chasing something.

  "I swear, if another hot guy shows up I'm going really melt into a puddle this time." You mumble to yourself.

  "Hello!" A chirpy voice came from behind you. You screamed and fell backwards. Your eyes squeezed shut and you refused to open them. Please be a hot guy and not a murder. Please be a hot guy and not a murderer.

  You peaked one eye open and saw him.

  What was it that had said hello to you in the middle of the preserve? Was it a murder? Was it another wold hot boy? Was it a cupcake? Read ahead to find out!