[19]IF I HAD A FRYING PAN!

You all screamed

  You all screamed. All the boys sounded girls, where as you just sounded...weird.

  "If I had a frying pan right now, I would hit you with it!" You exclaimed, warning a weird look from Isaac and the rest of the boys with you. You only shrugged your shoulders. You pulled out the flashlight that you forgot you even had and shone it right in his face, even though you already knew that it was him. You just wanted to do it.

  "That thing's brighter than my future, turn it off!" Isaac exclaimed and you laughed. You pointed it at everyone else, more importantly at Theo's six pack. After a minute you flicked it off and looked around the group.

  You smiled again at Theo and Liam. You were already a hardcore Thiam Shipper and you had only seen them together for a couple of minutes, but then again, you decided that you hated Broccoli after one second of looking at it.

  "So, guys..." You started, grabbing all their attention. "Who are we looking for first?"

  You noticed them all look at each other and do some sort of weird nod. You figured that they just have been communicating with their eyes or some of that weird stuff boys do when they want to have a private conversation.

  "Allison."

I CONGRATULATE YOU IF YOU HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR, WELL DONE!