[9]YOU DID NOT JUST PULL A HANNAH BAKED ON ME!

(Not teen wolf related but goes with the chapter 😂)

"So you covered him with PVA glue, poured sprinkles on him and then dumped a whole loaf of sparkles on him?" Isaac asked in disbelief.

"Yup. The guy was just too much of a man to admit it, so I got out in jail for like a month." You had explained the whole story to him and to say he was amused was an understatement. "I had to spend a whole month without McDonald's or chicken nuggets!"

By now they had stopped at some random bus stop, you didn't know what one. You assumed that Isaac didn't either. You inwardly smirked.

After what felt like hours of talking about random things that ranged from Power Rangers to Arianna Grande, the bus had arrived. You both got on and paid the fare to get on. You both sat near the back, but he didn't know that there was a reason for that. He assumed that you just liked to sit near the back.

You handed him a piece of paper with your number scrawled on it. He took it and stuffed it into his pocket. He was about to continue the conversation, but you butted in.

"Hey, can you stay here for a second? I think I know that lady at the front, I'll be right back." You pointed out an old lady at the front. She wore all grey and looked pretty dull. Isaac raised an eyebrow but didn't question you.

You ran down the isle of the bus and just as the doors were about to close, you slipped through them triumphantly.

"YOU DID NOT JUST PULL A HANNAH BAKER ON ME!"

Let's just say 13rw was made earlier. Also, this doesn't follow a season 😊