[1]BONJOUR, I NO SPEAK CHINESE!

You had just started a new school

You had just started a new school. As soon as you walked in people began to stare, and you were seriously considering throwing something at them to get them to mind their own business.

You had just gotten your new schedule and were going over it when you bumped into a figure. He fell down and all you could do was stare in surprise. You thought he looked like one of the popular people in the school that thought they are better than everyone else, mainly because of the way people looked at him.

"Well?" He finally spoke up in an annoyed tone. "Aren't you going to apologise?"

You, being the socially awkward person you were, had absolutely no idea what to say. So you said the first thing that came into your mind.

"Bonjour! I no speak Chinese!" You instantly regretted it and scurried off to the nearest nice looking person you could find. You needed help finding your class, but there was no way you were asking that asshole.

Stiles panicked as he saw you come towards him and Scott, seeing as he was probably more socially awkward than you...that, and he didn't know how to speak French.

( lmaoooo this ain't gonna be detailed )