[3]YOU'RE BLUE CHEESE BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE BLUE CHEESE!

Stiles was bugging you throughout the walk to class

  Stiles was bugging you throughout the walk to class. He really wanted to know why he was blue cheese and Scott was McNugget. He hated blue cheese, and he loved McNuggets.

  When you walked into first period class the teacher stopped you. Scott and Stiles went into their own seats, along with everyone else. The teacher or 'coach' introduced himself as Coach Finstock. You couldn't tell if you liked him or not yet, but you'd soon find out.

  "Introduce yourself, kid." He said before sitting down and munching on a plate of brownies. You shrugged and began to introduce yourself.

  "Bonjour. I'm Y\N  Y\L\N and I like McDonald's. In my free time I try to figure out why I'm so awesome. Questions?" You looked towards coach and signalled that you were finished, despite the lone hand raised in he air.

  "S'that it?" He asked and you shook your head no. There was just one more thing you needed to say.

  "Please try not to stare...I'm not some animal at a zoo. " You smiled lightly and went next to an open seat. It was beside a brunette girl. She smiled lightly at you and looked back to the front of the class.

  You tried to listen to coach throughout the lesson but it was near impossible with Stiles bugging you every minute. He apparently needed to know why he was blue cheese, and Scott was McNugget.

  20 minutes into the lesson you finally lost your cool.

  "STILINSKI, you're blue cheese because I don't like blue cheese, and I don't like you!"

  All Scott could do was laugh.

( why did I write this )