[6]I HOPE GRIEVERS STING YOU WHILE YOU RUN!

Lydia gave you a weird look

  Lydia gave you a weird look. At first you were confused, but then you realized that you had just said that out loud. You give her an awkward smile.

  "I'll be back." You say, your eyes fixed on the group of girls who were laughing at Lydia. You stomped over to them and raised a brow at them.

  They all stopped laughing and looked you dead in the eye. They looked scared of you and surprised that you had even came over.

  "Hey." You say in an overly cheery voice. They still look scared. "I just heard you laughing at my friend over there- I just want to say something.  If any of you do so much as look at her again, I will-" You were surprised when they began to run in the other direction.

  Wow, I'm scary. You thought in your head, doing a weird happy dance in your head that you would never do in public.

  "I HOPE GRIEVERS STING YOU WHILE YOU RUN!" You shout behind you. You walk over to Lydia with a triumphant smile.

  At the other end of the hall was Stiles, Scott and Isaac. They had been talking about you and how aggressive you could be.

  "I get what you mean, she's more agressive than my grandma was."

This is so fast paced 😂