[4]SCOTT IS MCNUGGETS BECAUSE I LIKE HIM!

"I like you, kid

"I like you, kid." Was all coach said before he started ranting about how unfit half the People in the room were. Typical coach.

As soon as the class ended you were out of the door. It had became awkward. Everybody was staring at you after your sudden outburst. Every. Single. Person. And it annoyed the hell out of you.

"Y\N?" You heard Stiles from behind you and sighed. You turned around and gave him your best glare. He seemed unfazed by it and asked the other question that had been on his mind.

"Why is Scott called McNugget?" His voice was really beginning to get irritating. Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very irritating.

"Because McNuggets from McDonald's are cool and so is Scott. Unlike you, Mr Blue Cheese. I'm the few minutes I have actually spoken to you, you have successfully made me question my decision to move here." To actually didn't mind Stiles, you just found it funny to make him annoyed by your presence.

His eye twitched and his mouth opened to say something, but once you gave him your signature 'don't talk to me or I will cut you' look, he closed it again.

He walked away and in his place stood a small red head.